Anyone know if or when the Project xCloud insider beta will come to Windows 10?

Discus and support Anyone know if or when the Project xCloud insider beta will come to Windows 10? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm really surprised the beta is android only. I got accepted, but I can't use it because the only android I have is a chromebook, which doesn't launch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KibSquib47, Nov 24, 2019.

  1. Anyone know if or when the Project xCloud insider beta will come to Windows 10?


    I'm really surprised the beta is android only. I got accepted, but I can't use it because the only android I have is a chromebook, which doesn't launch games for some reason (always restarts the app)

    submitted by /u/KibSquib47
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/KibSquib47, Nov 24, 2019
    #1
  2. nrjohnston Win User

    New Xbox App - Streaming from console

    The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
  3. Rick Rorschach Win User

    Project xcloud on windows 10?

    I'm pretty sure project xcloud will launch on windows 10

    there are no infos yet, but it seems quite likely

    Xbox = Microsoft

    Windows = Microsoft

    they even have a deal with nintendo..
  4. jonnyxero Win User

    Project xcloud on windows 10?

    Well before 1903 i could play my xbox on my surface from a remote location ( I travel ALOT for work) now thats broken in favor of xcloud...but maybe thats part of the update for the companion app
  5. eduscxbox Win User

    Project xcloud on windows 10?

    There is nothing official yet, but at the inside xbox video published yesterday it shows the game running on android phone. Also, on the original post about xcloud Microsoft said that they were testing on mobile phones and tablets, on the other hand,
    surface devices are hybrid and also can be used in tablet mode, so it actually don't dissmiss the possibility of windows receiving xcloud, but I guess it will be made available at mobile phones and tablets with Android first.
  6. baltyofgod Win User

    Project xcloud on windows 10?

    If you have an Xbox One you can do it, function of transmitting Xbox on PC already exists, it would be useless to create another.
Thema:

Anyone know if or when the Project xCloud insider beta will come to Windows 10?

Loading...
  1. Anyone know if or when the Project xCloud insider beta will come to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Anyone Project xCloud

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]