Anyone know how too get the hammer?

Discus and support Anyone know how too get the hammer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is listed in the weapons as "special collectors edition" d9bdaf12-719f-4271-aea3-3be29aeba0ab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EuLoGy617, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. EuLoGy617
    EuLoGy617 Guest

    Anyone know how too get the hammer?


    It is listed in the weapons as "special collectors edition"

    :)
     
    EuLoGy617, Jan 27, 2014
    #1
  2. Anyone know how much 4000MSP changes too?

    Was looking to get Battlefield 4 Premium which is £40, so was thinking of either getting a £50 card so I'd have some left over, or a 4000MSP card which is a bit cheaper. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas what the 4000MSP changes too as real currency
    now?
     
    PlatinumSpectre, Jan 27, 2014
    #2
  3. duvadan
    duvadan Guest
    Anyone know how much 4000MSP changes too?

    I am doing X1and I believe platinum is as well if I recall him playing it while I've been on.
     
    duvadan, Jan 27, 2014
    #3
  4. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

    Anyone know how too get the hammer?

    you need to download the collectors edition dlc.
     
    DBurleson, Jan 27, 2014
    #4
  5. DBurleson Win User

    Anyone know how too get the hammer?

    you need to download the collectors edition dlc.
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

    Xbox One Installation manual leaked

    Good find, but if anyone who's getting an X1 doesn't know how to hook it up by now, call me and I'll come over and hit you on the head with a tack hammer.
  7. MythagoPrincess Win User

    Xbox One Installation manual leaked

    [quote user="SlimyTurt1e"]

    Good find, but if anyone who's getting an X1 doesn't know how to hook it up by now, call me and I'll come over and hit you on the head with a tack hammer.

    [/quote]

    Ha ha, thought it was good because it shows the recommendations on how close you can get to kinect
  8. Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4B Win User

    Transmute Spell

    Anyone know if you get to use the shovel and hammer for any jobs like the pick axe? I want to use that shovel badly.
  9. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

    Anyone know how to get this gamerpic?

    Can I ask, Did you see it on the forums or online?

    -

    If it was on the forums do this, mouse over i.e put your cursor on the gamerpic and a litle box will appear telling you what game the pic is from.
Thema:

Anyone know how too get the hammer?

Loading...
  1. Anyone know how too get the hammer? - Similar Threads - Anyone too hammer

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Does anyone have problem with Let's sing app too connect too Xbox series X?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have problem with Let's sing app too connect too Xbox series X?: I have a problem with the game Let's sing 2025, I downloaded the app on My phone to use My Phone as microphone but it wont connect, I am also in contact with Plaion suport, but I just wanna hear...
  7. Anyone else getting '' device too slow'' AGAIN??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else getting '' device too slow'' AGAIN??: Just when you think everything is fixed after an eight month period of not being able to capture gameplay of up to one hour's duration using an external hdd it appears the fault has returned. Was...
  8. Does anyone know how I can see what email my minecraft account is linked too?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how I can see what email my minecraft account is linked too?: I have access to the Minecraft Launcher, and ever since the migration to Microsoft, I’ve been able to use my account without logging in. However, every so often, the system logs me out, and I...
  9. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...
  10. Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?: Hey I’ve been trying to play minecraft for a few weeks now but everyday my world quits it’s self and says “minecraft is unable to save your world we will redirect you to the main menu to clear...