Anyone know how to Replace NAND flash
Discus and support Anyone know how to Replace NAND flash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox froze up while I was playing restarted it and it got an E-100 error code took my hard drive out bought a new SSD watched a youtube video on how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Harsh__Ram, Nov 11, 2020.
Thema:
Anyone know how to Replace NAND flash
Loading...
-
Anyone know how to Replace NAND flash - Similar Threads - Anyone Replace NAND
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments] -
Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?: So about 2 week ago I broke my Xbox controller and I accidentally threw it away without checking for the serial number for a warranty. It’s dumb on me because I should have checked but I didn’t... -
Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?... -
Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhere is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 11/10/23 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order... -
Has anyone sent a controller back to get replaced and it comes back missing what was on the...
in XBoX on ConsolesHas anyone sent a controller back to get replaced and it comes back missing what was on the...: Xbox controller replacements issues a7ed2568-2c8d-4b28-bc5d-501d9ea26bd9