Anyone know how to get my old gamer tag onto my console after starting a new account?
Discus and support Anyone know how to get my old gamer tag onto my console after starting a new account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I screwed up. Had to restart my console. When signing back in I started a new account and gamer tag. All my purchased games and game pass is on the old... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jay Tarala, Jun 1, 2023.
Thema:
Anyone know how to get my old gamer tag onto my console after starting a new account?
Loading...
-
Anyone know how to get my old gamer tag onto my console after starting a new account? - Similar Threads - Anyone old gamer
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Is there anyone out there who can sign into my old account?
in XboX InsidersIs there anyone out there who can sign into my old account?: I have an account that I created back on the 360. But I have no idea how to sign into it anymore. And I have no idea what email/phone # was used to create it. Is there way to recover an account... -
Does anyone know if people still buy old Xbox 360 S® Parts?
in XBoX on WindowsDoes anyone know if people still buy old Xbox 360 S® Parts?: Howdy from Texas everyone! Does anyone know if people still buy old Xbox 360 S® Parts? Because me and my dad found his old 360 S in a closet and we were thinking about ripping it apart and selling... -
Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?
in XBoX on WindowsAnyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated... -
Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...: I really want my first account back but my parents made the account and had gotten new phones and new emails, the only thing i know of it left is the username can anyone help?... -
Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?
in XBoX AccessibilityIk the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894