Anyone know how to fix this error message on Modern Warfare 2?

Discus and support Anyone know how to fix this error message on Modern Warfare 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I get booted back to main lobby everytime I join a game or lobby. Console and version is up to date. 84af8237-390f-4cdf-938c-66408b216d0c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tabulum turtles, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Anyone know how to fix this error message on Modern Warfare 2?

Anyone know how to fix this error message on Modern Warfare 2? [​IMG]
    I get booted back to main lobby everytime I join a game or lobby.

Console and version is up to date.

:)

tabulum turtles, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Tabulum, the dexterity error code is when your console is unable to connect to the server.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

After that, try enter the game.

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. GREIDY Win User

Ran through all the steps and …..nope. SMe issue prevails.
  4. GREIDY Win User

Also, I show as Wired, IPv4 & IPv6 with NAT type: Open
  5. Asurart Win User

Graphics Issues with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!

Having exactly the same issue only on modern warfare 2. Anyone find out how to fix this issue??
  6. schnurren Win User

ops pack2

Buenas tardes RentedManager14,

Prueba a seguir las instrucciones que están descritas en este enlace a ver si te sirve : https://gamingintel.com/modern-warfare-multiplayer-pack-2-special-ops-pack-how-to-fix-errors/

schnurrer

[Translation-Good afternoon RentedManager14,

Try the instructions described in this link to see if it works for you: https://gamingintel.com/modern-warfare-multiplayer-pack-2-special-ops-pack-how-to-fix-errors/

schnurrer]
Thema:

1. Anyone know how to fix this error message on Modern Warfare 2? - Similar Threads - Anyone fix error

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. Has anyone fixed the 502 error???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone fixed the 502 error???: While trying to update and make changes to my xbox profile when i click on xbox profile i get sent to a new page and get a http 502 error??? I have tried 3 deferent browsers 4 deferent pc's, 3...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the error 800704DC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to fix the error 800704DC?: I was trying to download my profile in a Xbox 360 game while playing on my Xbox One and received the error 800704DC over and over again. It always appears that the account has a problem or that I...
  6. Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code: I get this error code saying 80151912 when trying to play left for dead 2 on Xbox one s it never happened till randomly today I’ve tried restarting max Xbox and everything and my Wi-Fi is...
  7. Anyone know how to fix the error code 80165083?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to fix the error code 80165083?: I was gonna download Pac-Man in the 360 Marketplace but this error comes up about there being a problem with the xbox service with this error code, what should I do? I tried to restart it and...
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this error?: So I had issues with my Xbox not reading other games earlier so I factory reset everything. I’ve tried reinstalling but for whatever reason my disc copy says I don’t have access to Multiplayer but...
  9. Error 0x80070005 unfixable, does anyone know another fix that isnt any of the ones below?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070005 unfixable, does anyone know another fix that isnt any of the ones below?: While trying to install the Minecraft Launcher from the microsoft store, I accidentally denied permissions with UAC and now get the error code 0x80070005 any time I try to install minecraft java...
  10. Anyone know a fix to getting the 0x87e0000f error on pc game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know a fix to getting the 0x87e0000f error on pc game pass?: Anyone know a fix to 0x87e0000f error on pc game pass? Have been getting it near constantly whenever I try to install any game, even as far as having downloads stop at 99% and not being able to...