Anyone know how to change airpod audio from stereo to hands-free in xbox chat in xbox game bar?

Discus and support Anyone know how to change airpod audio from stereo to hands-free in xbox chat in xbox game bar? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As soon as I leave the xbox chat the audio is fine. 3d071acd-a34e-4472-9daf-85d502ad3f06 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cohen_430, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Cohen_430
    Cohen_430 Guest

Anyone know how to change airpod audio from stereo to hands-free in xbox chat in xbox game bar?

As soon as I leave the xbox chat the audio is fine.

:)

Cohen_430, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. This is a good question. You'll be needing to reach Apple support for this because you'll be needing to configure something on the setting of your airpod.
  3. Beach Trash Win User

AirPods Connecting to Xbox

In theory, a bluetooth adapter plugged into the headset jack on the controller (or the stereo adapter for older controllers) might allow this. I see several products that will do this for stereo audio to your airpods, but in my brief search I wasn't able
    to find one that supported stereo audio and a microphone for chat support although I see no reason why such a thing couldn't exist. That's the best way I can see to do this with what Xbox supports today.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Record part chat on remote play?

How to Record Game Chat on Xbox One
    Before you start recording Xbox One game chat, you will need: The Microsoft Stereo Headset Adapter. One CTIA Y-cable and one stereo Y-cable. A 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo audio cable.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Record party chat for free without twitch

How to Record Game Chat on Xbox One
    Before you start recording Xbox One game chat, you will need: The Microsoft Stereo Headset Adapter. One CTIA Y-cable and one stereo Y-cable. A 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo audio cable.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Audio Issues

Hey guys!

Sorry to hear about the game audio issues. Try setting the audio output to Stereo for Optical audio and HDMI audio (which ever applies). To do so, follow these steps:

• On your Xbox One controller, press the Menu button and select Settings.
    • From the Settings menu, select Display & Sound.
    • From this menu, you can change the audio output setting's in the far right group.
    Change the audio output to Stereo and let me know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Anyone know how to change airpod audio from stereo to hands-free in xbox chat in xbox game bar? - Similar Threads - Anyone change airpod

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  8. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Does anyone know how to change your profile picture when it's not allowing you to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to change your profile picture when it's not allowing you to: I've been wanting to change my profile picture and every time I try to do it on the Xbox app I get an error that says try again in a bit and I've had this issue on the Xbox app for a year and a...