Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock?

Discus and support Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I saw a post yesterday on Reddit that said they were back in stock only to be sold out again in a couple of minutes. My local Best Buy is back in stock... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tthhh, Dec 28, 2017.

  1. tthhh
    tthhh Guest

    Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock?


    I saw a post yesterday on Reddit that said they were back in stock only to be sold out again in a couple of minutes. My local Best Buy is back in stock which leads me to believe the Elite controllers have restocked recently. I would buy it from Best Buy
    but the problem is that I plan to buy it with the money in my Microsoft account. Did the controllers restock in the Microsoft store, and if so, how long would it take to restock again after getting restocked recently?

    :)
     
    tthhh, Dec 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Czech Falcon
    Czech Falcon Guest
    The Deer God's 'Deer Boss' achievement won't unlock.

    So, will anyone get back to me on this? Support put me here to get my problem fixed.

    How long does it usually take to get support?
     
    Czech Falcon, Dec 28, 2017
    #2
  3. high packet loss.

    Does anyone know how long it is going to take for them to get it back up and running?
     
    DEADLY RENAGAD, Dec 28, 2017
    #3
  4. Czech Falcon Win User

    The Deer God's 'Deer Boss' achievement won't unlock.

    So, will anyone get back to me on this? Support put me here to get my problem fixed.

    How long does it usually take to get support?
  5. DEADLY RENAGAD Win User

    high packet loss.

    Does anyone know how long it is going to take for them to get it back up and running?
  6. 00b36dd7-509d-40df-8 Win User

    Can't redeem prepaid card on 360

    Just checking back on this post. Anyone know how long it usually takes Microsoft support to reply? I was looking at some other posts on these forums and it looks like most of the users had their problems answered by other users?
  7. II Soul Hero II Win User

    Xbox Live Error Code 8015-190E

    Does anyone know how long this will take to get back up it's been more than half a day. I really want my double xp :(
  8. SurgicalMedusa Win User

    "Missed Promotion"

    anyone know how long it takes to get a reply from SUPPORT???
Thema:

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock?

Loading...
  1. Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock? - Similar Threads - Anyone long usually

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?: I have a 68 week streak on Xbox Rewards and should be getting 2500 bonus points each week. But for the last 5 weeks, I have been getting the standard 100 points, not the expected 2500. I have a...
  10. Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?: Hey I’ve been trying to play minecraft for a few weeks now but everyday my world quits it’s self and says “minecraft is unable to save your world we will redirect you to the main menu to clear...