Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

Discus and support Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? 28a5c67b-d173-431f-a6e9-5be3ba7ecb5c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Barlow1, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

:)

Andrew Barlow1, Feb 7, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. leithlew92 Win User

Account Stolen - Then It Got Suspended When I Got It Back.

Do you know where I can find the phone number for Xbox Support? I live in the UK
  4. keymonky Win User

How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

Is there a contact number for xbox, here in the UK or in teh US.

Need to speak to someone direct that can help as the guys on chat can't help
  5. slatybartfast Win User

account and billing

does anyone know the uk phone number I am trying to locate it on the website but Cant find it ... is this delibrate ?
  6. Stu The Jag Win User

Is there a contact phone number number to get xbox customer services?

Thanks for the above replies, but unfortunately as I’m in the UK, the tips to push the numbers didn’t work, and the website absolutely didn’t work after several attempts to request help. All I’m looking for is a direct dial customer support number but that doesn’t seem to exist any more!
Thema:

1. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? - Similar Threads - Anyone direct number

2. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  3. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  5. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  6. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  7. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  10. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830