Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

Discus and support Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? 28a5c67b-d173-431f-a6e9-5be3ba7ecb5c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Barlow1, Feb 7, 2024.

  1. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?


    Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

    :)
     
    Andrew Barlow1, Feb 7, 2024
    #1
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

  3. leithlew92 Win User

    Account Stolen - Then It Got Suspended When I Got It Back.

    Do you know where I can find the phone number for Xbox Support? I live in the UK
  4. keymonky Win User

    How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

    Is there a contact number for xbox, here in the UK or in teh US.

    Need to speak to someone direct that can help as the guys on chat can't help
  5. slatybartfast Win User

    account and billing

    does anyone know the uk phone number I am trying to locate it on the website but Cant find it ... is this delibrate ?
  6. Stu The Jag Win User

    Is there a contact phone number number to get xbox customer services?

    Thanks for the above replies, but unfortunately as I’m in the UK, the tips to push the numbers didn’t work, and the website absolutely didn’t work after several attempts to request help. All I’m looking for is a direct dial customer support number but that doesn’t seem to exist any more!
Thema:

Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

Loading...
  1. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? - Similar Threads - Anyone direct number

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]