Anyone interested in platoon up on tanks?

Discus and support Anyone interested in platoon up on tanks? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My XBOX one gamer tag is if interested. I have over 60 tanks. I also have a clan if interested in joining later. I can give the details on that as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRAW2ROBZ, Jul 28, 2016.

  1. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest

    Anyone interested in platoon up on tanks?


    My XBOX one gamer tag is if interested. I have over 60 tanks. I also have a clan if interested in joining later. I can give the details on that as well in game.

    :)
     
    GRAW2ROBZ, Jul 28, 2016
    #1
  2. dj LIVE
    dj LIVE Guest
    Looking for some older US players to add to friends list.

    I've added most if not all of you to my friends list.... thanks for the responses. I just created a platoon on battlelog site if anyone is interested in getting together as a larger group. All skill levels welcome. The name of the platoon is the Old
    Timers Club. .... its a public group if interested.....
     
    dj LIVE, Jul 28, 2016
    #2
  3. GMonie97
    GMonie97 Guest
    Xbox One Battlefield 4 Platoon

    Just started up a BF4 Platoon on Battlelog. I play with two friends on the weekends but still need a couple more to make a full squad to play with and level up the platoon. Message me if interested.
     
    GMonie97, Jul 28, 2016
    #3
  4. Anyone interested in platoon up on tanks?

    Sure sent you a friend request, play tiers 3-8...always looking for more users to platoon up.
     
    PoopStopsHere, Sep 20, 2016
    #4
  5. PoopStopsHere Win User

    Anyone interested in platoon up on tanks?

    Sure sent you a friend request, play tiers 3-8...always looking for more users to platoon up.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    incompatible tanks?

    Stops tier 1 tanks platooned up with tier 10 tanks in matches.
  7. al jonesen Win User

    incompatible tanks?

    they made it that way because people would take hopelessly mismatched tanks into a platoon and then screw whatever team they ended up on because they can't possibly compete. the term for this was "fail platoon". so yeah, deal with it because it got fixed...
  8. dj LIVE Win User

    Looking for some older US players to add to friends list.

    I've added most if not all of you to my friends list.... thanks for the responses. I just created a platoon on battlelog site if anyone is interested in getting together as a larger group. All skill levels welcome. The name of the platoon is the Old
    Timers Club. .... its a public group if interested.....
  9. al jonesen Win User

    hello wargameing net

    ^^^ if you are running a scout tank then a tier 4 will get tier 7 matches, or if you platoon up and chose a tank lower than that of your buddy then you can and will end up in matches higher than your tank should be in, but that isn't the games fault, that
    would be your fault for setting up a "fail platoon" situation.

    the hacking and "kissing the bank account goodbye" bit is just silly. perhaps you will elaborate on this because I am dying to know how you came up with this idea? my bank account is secure, I've experienced no hacking...
Thema:

Anyone interested in platoon up on tanks?

Loading...
  1. Anyone interested in platoon up on tanks? - Similar Threads - Anyone interested platoon

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Looking for friends in program if anyone is interested

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking for friends in program if anyone is interested: I'm in alpha and I have been in beta tests since 360 and I don't really have anybody else to talk to about the features and updates and things that can be improved upon in the Xbox ecosystem and...