Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros?

Discus and support Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; or any other headset using optical? Since this latest update, I have no sound at all through my A50s. I saw the patch about changing screen frequency... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/legionvs, Aug 10, 2020.

  1. /u/legionvs
    /u/legionvs Guest

    Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros?


    or any other headset using optical?

    Since this latest update, I have no sound at all through my A50s. I saw the patch about changing screen frequency and fidelity but no settings work for me.

    If anyone has their A50s working please could you let me know what screen settings you're using?

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/legionvs
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/legionvs, Aug 10, 2020
    #1
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

    Hyper X Cloud Alpha

    Astro A10 A20 A40 A50
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. xNikolex Win User

    Xbox streaming preview

    You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  6. dxrules Win User

    Views on game pass ultimate?

    It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
Thema:

Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros?

Loading...
  1. Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros? - Similar Threads - Anyone Alpha skip

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?: I keep running into the issue of not being able to play games. I am using an Xbox series S in the alpha skip ahead ring. For more details, here is a link to my question on the update post...
  8. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  9. Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN: Hey Insiders.... Strange Bug or something. I will play the New Resident Evil 4 DLC (Separate Ways) but I can't because the whole Xbox SX shutting down and reboot after I start this Game. New...
  10. Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version: I am currently on 10.0.25398.1510 and trying to update to 10.0.25398.1527 but I keep getting connection timed out. submitted by /u/LuckyAd3426 [link] [comments]