Anyone hosting fun lobbies?

Discus and support Anyone hosting fun lobbies? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014.

  1. Anyone hosting fun lobbies?


    i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.Thanks!! Anyone hosting fun lobbies? ;)

    :)
     
    BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014
    #1
  2. Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys?

    i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.Thanks!! Anyone hosting fun lobbies? ;)
     
    BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014
    #2
  3. Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod

    i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.
    Thanks!! Anyone hosting fun lobbies? ;)
     
    BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014
    #3
  4. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

    Lady Eh beat me in a 1v1.

    [quote user="xDefySpace"]

    A big FFA lobby would be fun. Let's do assault shields and executioners only k? K. Jag you're hosting. :D

    [/quote]

    I'm not hosting.
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

    Lady Eh beat me in a 1v1.

    A big FFA lobby would be fun. Let's do assault shields and executioners only k? K. Jag you're hosting. :D
  6. ThatUDLegacy Win User

    can you mass message recent players yet? or did they completely remove it?

    enen if i sent you a "spam" message hosting a halo community lobby, you would report me? your no fun :C
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    Enough with the Geth on Firebase White already

    [quote user="PeteRock24"]

    I don't play the game just for credits, I play it for the challenge. Playing the same map against the same enemies over and over again just isn't fun for me because there's no real sense of reward from doing it. Also, I try and avoid hosting my own lobbies
    because as a Canadian, our P2P connections are ridiculously throttled and I don't want anyone playing with me to suffer from horrendous lag.

    [/quote]I'm in NZ on the other side of the planet with some of the worst broadband in the world. I have no issues. Man up and host your own lobbies.
  8. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    Why can't you play your own custom maps in a public playlist like you could in FC2?

    Game is broken and boring already. All I get left for fun is story mode. lol Doesn't pay to make maps when ya can only host one map lobbies.
Thema:

Anyone hosting fun lobbies?

Loading...
  1. Anyone hosting fun lobbies? - Similar Threads - Anyone hosting fun

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]