Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys?

Discus and support Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014.

  1. Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys?


    i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.Thanks!! Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys? ;)

    :)
     
    BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014
    #1
  2. Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod

    i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.
    Thanks!! Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys? ;)
     
    BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014
    #2
  3. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    BigB EC, Jan 31, 2014
    #3
  4. BigB EC Win User

    Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod

  5. Fortified Brad Win User

    Looking for good gamers :]

    I'm hosting a custom games lobby on Reach in about 10mins if you want to join. I host these lobbys every friday night so...
  6. Fortified Brad Win User

    What would be your Halo 4 dream feature?

    You like custom lobbies, add me. During the summer I host large scale custom games. That's a good idea though, even CoD has that now. I would consider infection a custom lobby but not so much, its not fun anymore... also the maps are too small. I miss the
    good ol' Halo 3 infection days.
  7. Fortified Brad Win User

    halo reach custom games

    I host a Custom Games lobby weekly on Friday nights, feel free to join.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

    Call of Duty 2

    cod 2 was the best and always will be, you could host public custom games, that all changed with cod 3 as they started bringing out matchmaking which ruined it all.

    Matchmaking = crap

    Custom Lobbies = Fantastic
Thema:

Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys?

Loading...
  1. Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys? - Similar Threads - Anyone hosting fun

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]