Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod

Discus and support Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigLogMaster74, Jan 30, 2014.

  1. Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod


    i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.
    Thanks!! Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod ;)

    :)
     
    BigLogMaster74, Jan 30, 2014
    #1
  2. Anyone hosting fun custom game lobbys?

    i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.Thanks!! Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod ;)
     
    BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014
    #2
  3. Anyone hosting fun lobbies?

    i would like to know if anyone is hosting a mike myers game or a simon says lobby i would really like to play them so please answer I have Cod Ghosts, Blackops 2, Mw2,Mw3 but i would prefer to host on blackops 2.Thanks!! Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod ;)
     
    BigLogMaster74, Jan 31, 2014
    #3
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

    Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod

    BigB EC, Jan 31, 2014
    #4
  5. BigB EC Win User

    Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod

  6. Fortified Brad Win User

    What would be your Halo 4 dream feature?

    You like custom lobbies, add me. During the summer I host large scale custom games. That's a good idea though, even CoD has that now. I would consider infection a custom lobby but not so much, its not fun anymore... also the maps are too small. I miss the
    good ol' Halo 3 infection days.
  7. Farscape247 Win User

    Call of Duty 2

    cod 2 was the best and always will be, you could host public custom games, that all changed with cod 3 as they started bringing out matchmaking which ruined it all.

    Matchmaking = crap

    Custom Lobbies = Fantastic
  8. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

    I'm a girl looking to be in a clan :) Mainly play black ops 2

    Anyone is free to join. We host fun tournaments for prizes, we have game nights where we play against others online and against each other, we also play zombies and create our own custom gamemodes.
  9. W1LD SEVEN Win User

    Battle of the Sexes 2013.

    Also any thoughts on games? I know the obvious are Halo, COD but feel free to throw around ideas. My thoughts would be to make this more fun for everyone rather than competition(yes im lying to dull you into a false sense of security).

    Don't forget custom game variations either as long as we can figure out good hosts we can set up how we want as both COD and obviously Halo have some pretty deep custom game options.
Thema:

Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod

Loading...
  1. Anyone hosting custom fun Games on Cod - Similar Threads - Anyone hosting custom

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]