Anyone having the “there is a problem with the update” with the new update

Discus and support Anyone having the “there is a problem with the update” with the new update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have never had this issue before but I’ve changed networks, restarted my console, hardwired and wifi and am still getting it. If it has happened to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kiddie_Kleen, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Anyone having the “there is a problem with the update” with the new update

I have never had this issue before but I’ve changed networks, restarted my console, hardwired and wifi and am still getting it.

If it has happened to anyone else that knows a fix please let me know

submitted by /u/Kiddie_Kleen
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kiddie_Kleen, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Blvck Citi Win User

Anyone else having a problem with the new update

yeah my Xbox takes about 30 mins to an hour to even turn on now and I had to factory reset at least 5 times since the update. Now my Xbox is pretty useless all thanks to the unnecessary update. I payed damn near $500 for the 1Tb console when it came out
    and only had it for 2 years.
  3. KieraKai Win User

My Xb1 is having trouble recognizing my ext HD since the update yesterday.. And I mean immediately after I loaded the update.. When the console does recognize the ext hd, everything is slow - loading games or even just accessing things in the dashboard,
    I repeatedly get error messages saying things are taking too long to load.. Also, on and off, the console is refusing to recognize or sync with the controllers.. Have tried all the cache-clearing, rebooting options, unplugging, replugging everything, etc.,
    etc.. Nothing is helping..
  4. ElectroFlying Win User

The software designers as well as their dept heads, who do the updates all need to be fired.

There's always room for improvement, but If it ain't broke. Don't fix it.

Seems when it comes to these "updates." or downgrades would be a better term. These software designers may.need to go back to University and demand their money back, then use it to actually obtain a quality education, afterwards they can then re-apply for
    a job and....

Perhaps actually do a quality one. 🤑
  5. Loco Mono 951 Win User

I've been Xbox gamer since the very first Xbox came out for sale I got mine about a month after the initial release and I wholeheartedly back to Xbox in every argument that is regarded systems but the fact that every time there is an update now it is a major
    update that breaks the system rather than doing minor tweaks to try and improve one aspect of the system and if the community as a whole does not like the change revert back then go to another area the updates have been massive once it ruin everything making
    games impossible to play and making the system an overpowered overpriced DVD player if it will even work for that half the time there's times I wonder if I pick the right side
  6. dracco197987 Win User

And and they all have the new Xbox One X pre-order and at this point they're going to cancel their pre-orders and switch over to PlayStation if this does not get fixed what is everybody's opinion
Thema:

Anyone having the “there is a problem with the update” with the new update

1. Anyone having the “there is a problem with the update” with the new update - Similar Threads - Anyone having “there

2. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  3. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  4. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  5. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  6. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  7. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Does anyone have an Xbox Series X/S to give me?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have an Xbox Series X/S to give me?: It's for my birthday submitted by /u/Jeyeeeee123 [link] [comments]
  10. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979