Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad?

Discus and support Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the xb1 elite bundle and it comes with the elite controller. After about two weeks of gaming, I notice that the right button on the D-pad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F F12berlinetta, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad?

I bought the xb1 elite bundle and it comes with the elite controller. After about two weeks of gaming, I notice that the right button on the D-pad always "double clicks".

e.g., when navigating the game menus or the Xbox dashboard, typing on the in-screen keyboard, I have to be extra careful when I need to move right, as the cursor will always jump to not the next one, but the second, and sometimes the third item to the right,
    which can be quite frustrating. The other three buttons work fine.

I have tried the alternative D-pad cover, still the same problem.

Anyone else having this issue?

I`m wondering whether this is a quality issue or more of a design flaw, as the controller feels very well built.

:)

F F12berlinetta, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Xbox one elite controller home button not working properly

My xbox one elite controller's home button only works about 5% of the time. It get real frustrating when i need to double click it to record something crazy that happened while playing. I have no warranty left on it and would like to know if there is any
    option on getting it fixed.

xBiNk Da St1nKx, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

Hi, thank you and others for reporting the same issue.

It is obviously a common problem.

Microsoft and the Official Support Team definitely should take this more seriously.

RetiaryGolf984, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad?

I have this problem on 3 different controllers...

TimothySchmit, May 10, 2016
  5. TimothySchmit Win User

I have this problem on 3 different controllers...
  6. Master Voltage Win User

Elite controller - pressing down on the D-pad often doesn't work in Titanfall

Your not the only one, same issue during light or quicker presses on my Elite controller as well. I use the D-pad for all menu navigation and find it (D-Pad down) failing to register 3-4 out of 10 presses. I refuse to use it, forget gaming with it.

When that button clicks, the input should register, period.
  7. BlastingAxis Win User

FAVORITE CONTROLLER

for the xbox one it would be my elite controller love the weight and the rubberized grips, for the 360 was the controller that the d-pad spun from a d-pad to a disc I don't really play any other consoles so lol
  8. Esenthel Win User

Where to get Hybrid D-PAD for Elite 2 Controller? Included D-pads are bad.

9. bowski477 Win User

My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it cost for a repair like that?

The D pad on the elite controllers are magnetic and are made to pop on and off. Is that what you are talking about or is it a different issue?
Thema:

1. Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad? - Similar Threads - Anyone having double

2. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  4. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  6. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  7. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  8. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  9. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  10. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...