Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad?

Discus and support Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the xb1 elite bundle and it comes with the elite controller. After about two weeks of gaming, I notice that the right button on the D-pad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F F12berlinetta, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad?

I bought the xb1 elite bundle and it comes with the elite controller. After about two weeks of gaming, I notice that the right button on the D-pad always "double clicks".

e.g., when navigating the game menus or the Xbox dashboard, typing on the in-screen keyboard, I have to be extra careful when I need to move right, as the cursor will always jump to not the next one, but the second, and sometimes the third item to the right,
    which can be quite frustrating. The other three buttons work fine.

I have tried the alternative D-pad cover, still the same problem.

Anyone else having this issue?

I`m wondering whether this is a quality issue or more of a design flaw, as the controller feels very well built.

:)

F F12berlinetta, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Xbox one elite controller home button not working properly

My xbox one elite controller's home button only works about 5% of the time. It get real frustrating when i need to double click it to record something crazy that happened while playing. I have no warranty left on it and would like to know if there is any
    option on getting it fixed.

xBiNk Da St1nKx, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

Hi, thank you and others for reporting the same issue.

It is obviously a common problem.

Microsoft and the Official Support Team definitely should take this more seriously.

RetiaryGolf984, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad?

I have this problem on 3 different controllers...

TimothySchmit, May 10, 2016
  5. TimothySchmit Win User

I have this problem on 3 different controllers...
  6. Master Voltage Win User

Elite controller - pressing down on the D-pad often doesn't work in Titanfall

Your not the only one, same issue during light or quicker presses on my Elite controller as well. I use the D-pad for all menu navigation and find it (D-Pad down) failing to register 3-4 out of 10 presses. I refuse to use it, forget gaming with it.

When that button clicks, the input should register, period.
  7. BlastingAxis Win User

FAVORITE CONTROLLER

for the xbox one it would be my elite controller love the weight and the rubberized grips, for the 360 was the controller that the d-pad spun from a d-pad to a disc I don't really play any other consoles so lol
  8. Esenthel Win User

Where to get Hybrid D-PAD for Elite 2 Controller? Included D-pads are bad.

9. bowski477 Win User

My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it cost for a repair like that?

The D pad on the elite controllers are magnetic and are made to pop on and off. Is that what you are talking about or is it a different issue?
Thema:

1. Anyone having the "double-click" issue with Xbox One Elite controller's D-pad? - Similar Threads - Anyone having double

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  5. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  6. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  9. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  10. Does anyone have an Xbox Series X/S to give me?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have an Xbox Series X/S to give me?: It's for my birthday submitted by /u/Jeyeeeee123 [link] [comments]