Anyone having problems again with the disc drive reading discs?

Discus and support Anyone having problems again with the disc drive reading discs? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Putting a disc in the drive and I can hear it turning over but its not recognising that there is a disc inserted.. nothing up with the disc either.. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Umahan88, Oct 23, 2020.

1. /u/Umahan88
    /u/Umahan88 Guest

Putting a disc in the drive and I can hear it turning over but its not recognising that there is a disc inserted.. nothing up with the disc either.. I could shave with it lol..

submitted by /u/Umahan88
    [link] [comments]

/u/Umahan88, Oct 23, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox One Game/Demo Confusion?

the disc may have a problem, try cleaning it, and try again. When inserting the disc, listen to the drive to see if it starts reading the disc, once it's finished reading it, then you should be able to start the game. If the disc does not work, then try
    a different disc to rule out an issue with the disc drive. If it is a problem with the drive, then you will need to send the console back for repair.
  3. Mythic xSagex Win User

Disc Drive Issues

4. CrazyKraka Win User

Did it get repaired?

Guess the other question I have is i dont read anyone with the same disc drive faiulre as im having. System does 0. wont pull the disc in wont eject it(when stuck) just is worthless is this a different problem?
  5. ezdoesit510 Win User

Xbox 360 S Disc Tray only says open tray

This has happened to me and it is a disc drive problem. The disc drive is having problems reading the disc. If it is under warranty i would suggest you send it in for repair. The problem will not fix itself, but will only get worst.....wont read disc no
    matter how many times you turn on/off your console. It will cost $100 to fix out of warranty.
  6. xTye Win User

** PROFILE CORRUPTIONS, Installed games unreadable - HELP! **

Just something I wanted to add: Even when a game is installed, it reads the disc to ensure you have the game in the drive. Failure to read the disc will pop up the Unreadable Disc error. It's the disc you have, not the installed game having a problem.
Thema:

1. Anyone having problems again with the disc drive reading discs? - Similar Threads - Anyone having problems

2. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  3. Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers: My mate cant play black ops one backwards compatible game but can play other 360 game c718bf13-fe94-4104-b926-2cffe8716526
  4. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...
  5. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.: I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points. 6dcc6f9c-bde9-457e-b231-fd2ea1ea0bfb
  6. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  7. Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000002 - generic: no such file or directory Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path: javaw.exe Exists: Nonexistent c4d437bf-763a-4726-bcfe-3d81fa9cc892
  8. Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.: Games with scarlett file name keep crashing. 28751b5d-ef23-441b-b46d-b100fd036ba3
  9. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  10. Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?: In Ultimate Word Games, starting today July 28th, I cannot open the daily challenge. Has anyone else had this problem? fdcb0298-194d-443f-a654-5a531aa38172