Anyone having issues with their Elite series 2 profiles?

Discus and support Anyone having issues with their Elite series 2 profiles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However, whenever on my first profile, it thinks I'm always holding... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam Gonsalez, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Sam Gonsalez
    Sam Gonsalez Guest

So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However, whenever on my first profile, it thinks I'm always holding down the paddle assigned to my "A button". With profiles 2 and 3 its the same issue except it thinks I'm holding the paddle assigned to the "Y" button. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance.

:)

Sam Gonsalez, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Sam Gonsalez,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Sam Gonsalez,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Elite Controller Series 2.

If it is software related, then it could fix itself over time with future updates. Here are some articles that you may use to update.

[​IMG]

However, if this is something hardware related, we would recommend that you ask for a replacement if it is still under warranty and repair if the warranty already past. If you recently bought this at a retailer, we would recommend getting it replaced through them just to be sure. Otherwise, this controller comes with the 1year manufacturer warranty through Xbox and Microsoft. you always have the option of setting up a replacement through Xbox.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  5. Shade Yamikage Win User

Unresponsive Buttons - Elite Controller Series 2

I'm having the same exact issue. Is there anyone that actually has a functional A button on their Elite series 2? If replacements are going to have the same issue I'm just going to have to refund. This is very disappointing.
  6. Doosh Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing the problem? - Part 2

Look forward to consumer feedback on their Elite Controller Series 2 experience.

Has anyone noticed any hardware revisions lately to the Elite Controller Series 2?

Please post post any details of the controller here.
Thema:

1. Anyone having issues with their Elite series 2 profiles? - Similar Threads - Anyone having issues

2. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  3. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  4. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  5. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  6. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  7. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  8. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  9. Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?: Help me I just want to play the game. I played bauldars gate for 20 hours or so approximately over about 5 days and now when I try to load up the game it will sync forever and then start to load...
  10. Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC: All other games in Xbox Game bar are launching without issue. However whenever we try to launch Roblox it keeps coming up with an error code which I can't seem to find any information out about....