Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.

Discus and support Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having issues recording game clips from World of Tanks - I can hear sound, but I can't see anything.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ackis, Apr 8, 2021.

1. /u/Ackis
    /u/Ackis Guest

/u/Ackis, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Andes85R Win User

System won't stop recording clips

I have the opposite issue. Mine barely ever records a clip. I want to boost the setting.
  3. PhillyCh3zSt3ak Win User

Problem with game dvr/upload

Ok I've had the same issue. At first mine weren't recording because I use a capture card on mine from time to time. They'd say they "recorded," but when I went to my clips they weren't there. I swapped the HDMI back to normal (no capture card connected)
    and now I'm having the issue that Dirtdog, Silentrage, Hylander, and Lopsided are all having.

And for the record I did check on my Smartglass app to see if the sound worked there, nada. Does anyone have an explanation why this is happening?
  4. SteveKal91 Win User

Game clips not well recorded

I have the same issue. Mine are set to record 30 seconds and they only record 5 second clips. Here is everything i have done so far with no resolution.

-deleted all recorded clips on my xbox and on xbox live

-still have 386gb of storage free

-my xbox is hard wired to the router

-soft reset my xbox

-clip resolution set to 1080p which should support up to 2 minute clips.
  5. GAW984 Win User

April update messing with disk drive

is there any solution to the game dvr recording clips even when then game dvr isn't slected to record clips

can anyone hlep
  6. Hylander034 Win User

Xbox One DVR Will Not Record

Also having a similar issue since the April update, before that it was totally fine. Clips don't always record on battlefield 4 and AC Black Flag i.e the clips not appearing in the 'my clips section' after the notification pops up that they have been recorded.
    Have had one instance where a clip recorded with no sound. DVR seems very intermittent since this latest update. Having a browse here I can see a fair few are having issues with it as well. I have no suggestions right now, just letting you know your not the
    only one haha
Thema:

1. Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black. - Similar Threads - Anyone having issues

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  6. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  7. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  8. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  9. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...