Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps...

Discus and support Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with getting into a match on wz2 xbox series x have tried everything but still goes upto 90ms then back to 28ms and searches and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexander thomson1, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps...

Can anyone help me with getting into a match on wz2 xbox series x have tried everything but still goes upto 90ms then back to 28ms and searches and searches have no issue with pc or ps5 with my Activision gamer tag on any other conoles/pc help please

:)

alexander thomson1, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps searching for match?

I'm sorry for the trouble, Alexander. It can be an issue with the network connection and the console connection as well, just to test it out, do you have a different network connection that we can try to use such as a mobile hotspot?
  3. alexander thomson1 Win User

Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps searching for match?

Hi have connected direct to router with Ethernet cable tried 2.4 ghz 5 ghz but nothing have no issues online with ie fortnite nat type open connected to ivp4 and ivp6
  4. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry for the trouble. Is there a way for you to connect your console using an ethernet cable?

Also, is this the only game that you're having an issue with?
  5. alexander thomson1 Win User

Yes have tried mobile hotspot just goes up to 195ms ping and keeps searching it can only be a xbox issue as have no problem with any other console or pc it won't work on xbox one s or my xbox series x
  6. alexander thomson1 Win User

Hi have tried everything you advised but still searching for match 90ms ping all my skins and battle pass info all there then go on ps5 bang straight into game?
Thema:

Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps...

1. Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps... - Similar Threads - Anyone having issue

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  6. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  7. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  8. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  9. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...