Anyone have trouble downloading and installing update 12

Discus and support Anyone have trouble downloading and installing update 12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone have trouble downloading and installing update 12 on my windows 10 pc? I opened my MSFS 2020 and it started to download update 12 and half way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jammerjonn, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Jammerjonn
    Jammerjonn Guest

Anyone have trouble downloading and installing update 12 on my windows 10 pc? I opened my MSFS 2020 and it started to download update 12 and half way through, it closed down the game. No it doesn't open and run. How can I reset it to try the update again? Thanks

:)

Jammerjonn, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Jammerjonn Win User

NO I'm not going to remove it yet. I'll wait and see if there are any options to reset it. It took over 5 hours to download and install plus years of updates. So I'll wait. Thank you.
  3. Dericka Win User

Please let me know if it will work. Thanks!
  4. Jammerjonn Win User

No it was a 5 hour download at the start and then hours of updates since. If I uninstall it i'll leave it out. Thanks for trying.
  5. Jammerjonn Win User

Thanks for your help. I ran both programs and it says it fixed some corrupted files. I then restarted the computer. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is still corrupted from update 12. I run it in safe mode to finish the update and it crashes.
  6. Dericka Win User

You're welcome. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Rest assured this will do the trick. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great day ahead!
Thema:

1. Anyone have trouble downloading and installing update 12 - Similar Threads - Anyone trouble downloading

2. Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my...
  3. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  4. Is anyone having trouble with update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having trouble with update: Ever since the mandatory update November 1st, 2023 my Xbox one will not play physical Xbox one disks or blu-ray. Yet, it will play all Xbox 360 games. Xbox hasn't resolved the issue, nor will...
  5. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble doing anything on their Xbox with the server outage. Because...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having trouble doing anything on their Xbox with the server outage. Because...: It says my network connection is good but I can’t play anything online or update my games 6d22be80-fc73-4a21-835d-87954bb2bf43
  7. Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?: I recently moved to the Isle of Man from the UK and since I have not been able to access the Microsoft Rewards as it keeps saying "oops it looks like your on the go". I've changed my location...
  8. Has anyone had trouble with installing games on Xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had trouble with installing games on Xbox game pass pc: Im trying to download a game on xbox game pass pc but i run into the error code 0x8007490 and ive tried all off the troubleshoot methods but to no avail they dont solve the issue Any help will...
  9. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...
  10. Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?: After fixing my last problem, where Xbox would not even open by updating my computer, I ran into this issue where the games that I had previously tried to install would not cancel their...