Anyone have the remote code for an SMSL Q5 receiver so that I can set up vol control on Xbox ...
Discus and support Anyone have the remote code for an SMSL Q5 receiver so that I can set up vol control on Xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, Setting up my Xbox One X wth my new receiver, so that I can control volume via the Xbox remote. SMSL (Shenzhen ShuangMuSanLin Electronic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adamand, Dec 9, 2017.
Thema:
Anyone have the remote code for an SMSL Q5 receiver so that I can set up vol control on Xbox ...
Loading...
-
Anyone have the remote code for an SMSL Q5 receiver so that I can set up vol control on Xbox ... - Similar Threads - Anyone remote code
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
An xbox remote play problem, does anyone know how to fix it?
in XboX InsidersAn xbox remote play problem, does anyone know how to fix it?: Every time i go to remote play, the screen just black but the sound comes through, i looked in youtube and stuff but it didn't fix it, anyone know what's going on (Xbox app on PC) submitted by... -
Anyone else having issue with remote play?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else having issue with remote play?: Anyone else having a problem with remote play . I have tried everything and still can’t seem to get it working . Just getting connection error. Even tho I rather test play and says it’s good to go... -
Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?: Not interested in cloud gaming, just remote play, so when my living room TV is being used, I can remote play on a TV in another room, without having to buy another xbox console.... -
Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play
in XBoX on WindowsWhy cant anyone hear me when on remote play: When I'm on remote play and trying to talk to my friends I can hear them but they can't hear me. I tried to talk again only this time I had my airpods connected and still did not work. Then I went... -
Anyone know how to fix a Xbox remote that won’t respond?
in XBoX on ConsolesAnyone know how to fix a Xbox remote that won’t respond?: Was running YouTube and now all of a sudden it doesn’t let me select or move anything. Powered it off and everything and it still won’t respond. Tried to re sync it but the console doesn’t pick up...
Users found this page by searching for:
smsl q5 universal remote