Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

Discus and support Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that I have the wire lvl50 pdp wireless mic please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by trent childress, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that I have the wire lvl50 pdp wireless mic please help

:)

trent childress, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Trent

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Did you tried using a different microphone / headset (can be wired or wireless) to see if the issue persist?

Or what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, yes... but, what about using a completely different headset?

Or connect the headset to a different controller to see if the issue persist

------

By the way and just to confirm, do you not have an enforcement action active in your account?

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

And, are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
  4. trent childress Win User

So I did that and it didn’t work
  5. trent childress Win User

I’m using a LVL50 pdp gaming headset for Xbox and I can hear but I can’t talk
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, sorry what do you mean exactly?
    Using a compatible headset with your console?
Thema:

1. Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that - Similar Threads - Anyone where mic

2. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  3. Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 11/10/23 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order...
  4. Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...: need a number for a human for xbox gift card problems 559ceb50-5842-42a7-937c-a4f318e1406f
  5. Does anyone know where to source the ISO.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to source the ISO.: I recently obtained a broken Xbox One s all digital that was corrupted during an update. I've tried resetting the device and doing an offline update with no success The troubleshooting menu will...
  6. Does anyone know where to source the ISO.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where to source the ISO.: I recently obtained a broken Xbox One s all digital that was corrupted during an update. I've tried resetting the device and doing an offline update with no success The troubleshooting menu will...
  7. Does anyone know where to find a goalie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where to find a goalie: I am looking for a teammate in the game omega Strikers!! Need a goalie for the team...I don't know if I'm allowed to look here... e900bd9c-b928-4989-b058-869825db1588
  8. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i...
  9. Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?: I heard the sound glitching and then my Xbox series abruptly cut off mid-game submitted by /u/Potential-Farm-2425 [link] [comments]
  10. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...