Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social

Discus and support Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Is anyone having trouble with achievements not changing on your social tab of profile as you get them? It's weird I've tried and changed a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CrabbyDaddy2421, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social

Is anyone having trouble with achievements not changing on your social tab of profile as you get them? It's weird I've tried and changed a lot of different settings down everything Xbox has told me to do and they're looking into it but can't find a fix. But on my account and my son's account the social achievements are stuck mine's at 23 days ago his is that a year ago it started when we connected our new Xbox series x we just bought a couple months back everything was working fine now all the sudden nothing changes. Plus mine says I have six friends and I only actually have five.

:)

CrabbyDaddy2421, Jan 24, 2023
  2. JamesWiggin Win User

Compensation revealed

ANyone having issues today with achievements unlocking?
  3. angelourbaby Win User

Having Major issues in social section

When webbowlingbuddy answered it is on the behalf of and what use to be known as liftedsleet. Noticed that when going into social section on one account when the ad froze we get kicked off. As your server can not handle the load.
  4. LiftedSleet9796 Win User

Since I can only gift once in a 24 hr period, it is senseless to try only one gift at a time as to sending aspect.

While trying to cash in the gifts received I am able to "cash in" only a couple and it shuts down.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there angelourbaby.

I've seen a few reports that this usually happens when attempting to send gifts to multiple people at once. Are you able to open or send individual gifts?
  6. Zorg Win User

No upload screenshot option? Here is your fix!

I have lost my screenshot option recently and there is no facebook app to download anymore. I do have social sharing enabled though. Anyone else having this issue?
Thema:

Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social

1. Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social - Similar Threads - Anyone issues achievements

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  5. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...
  6. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  7. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  10. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8