Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social

Discus and support Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Is anyone having trouble with achievements not changing on your social tab of profile as you get them? It's weird I've tried and changed a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CrabbyDaddy2421, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social

Is anyone having trouble with achievements not changing on your social tab of profile as you get them? It's weird I've tried and changed a lot of different settings down everything Xbox has told me to do and they're looking into it but can't find a fix. But on my account and my son's account the social achievements are stuck mine's at 23 days ago his is that a year ago it started when we connected our new Xbox series x we just bought a couple months back everything was working fine now all the sudden nothing changes. Plus mine says I have six friends and I only actually have five.

:)

CrabbyDaddy2421, Jan 24, 2023
  2. JamesWiggin Win User

Compensation revealed

ANyone having issues today with achievements unlocking?
  3. angelourbaby Win User

Having Major issues in social section

When webbowlingbuddy answered it is on the behalf of and what use to be known as liftedsleet. Noticed that when going into social section on one account when the ad froze we get kicked off. As your server can not handle the load.
  4. LiftedSleet9796 Win User

Since I can only gift once in a 24 hr period, it is senseless to try only one gift at a time as to sending aspect.

While trying to cash in the gifts received I am able to "cash in" only a couple and it shuts down.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there angelourbaby.

I've seen a few reports that this usually happens when attempting to send gifts to multiple people at once. Are you able to open or send individual gifts?
  6. Zorg Win User

No upload screenshot option? Here is your fix!

I have lost my screenshot option recently and there is no facebook app to download anymore. I do have social sharing enabled though. Anyone else having this issue?
Thema:

Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social

1. Anyone have issues with achievements not changing on social - Similar Threads - Anyone issues achievements

2. Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update?: Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update? Been getting the error daily, and nothing seems to resolve it submitted by /u/LordPaul [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone solved the audio in party chat issues with Xbox Wireless Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone solved the audio in party chat issues with Xbox Wireless Headset?: Hey everyone, I bought my Xbox Wireless Headset back in December 2021, but I would use it more as headphones than headset, until late August. That's when I first noticed the voices sounded weird...
  4. Anyone else having issues in 2023 with the Xbox App, Gaming Services?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues in 2023 with the Xbox App, Gaming Services?: All my games stopped launching and have already tried every possible FAQ Solution (updates, uninstall-reinstall, Registry Edits, Service Stops, etc.) The PC Game Pass games are not launching, and...
  5. Stupid banning rules... Anyone else this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stupid banning rules... Anyone else this issue?: I've got an account with 90k GS After whooping some guy on RL he's I boxing me calling me a virgin and a loser bearing in mind his profile has like 4k GS and he's only played RL and FIFA. Yet I...
  6. I’m having a issue where my Xbox series X is crashing my router. Has anyone else had this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having a issue where my Xbox series X is crashing my router. Has anyone else had this...: As above, when I turn on my series X the router crashes a full reset of router is required to get Xbox back online l. Any advice ? 9823c9ea-211f-4264-8aa3-aaeffd16b193
  7. Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps...: Can anyone help me with getting into a match on wz2 xbox series x have tried everything but still goes upto 90ms then back to 28ms and searches and searches have no issue with pc or ps5 with my...
  8. Is anyone else having this issue on Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having this issue on Xbox app?: For about 2-3 days I have been unable to join parties on Xbox app both through my phone's notifications and on the actual apps notifications section. I have uninstalled the app numerous times to...
  9. Does anyone else have issues with audio cutouts in 120hz mode when using arc to transmit...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have issues with audio cutouts in 120hz mode when using arc to transmit...: This has been an issue for me for a while now but I mostly play in 60hz anyways so it's not a big deal. When I play fps games I move to 120hz only when I'm playing with friends as that way I can...
  10. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...