Anyone have an Idea?

Discus and support Anyone have an Idea? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so about 20 minutes ago I was playing tanks and before I started a match, in the log it kept stating Gold Purchasing is not available at this time?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damarik, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Damarik
    Damarik Guest

    Anyone have an Idea?


    Ok, so about 20 minutes ago I was playing tanks and before I started a match, in the log it kept stating Gold Purchasing is not available at this time? Went on for a few minutes, didn't think anything of it and started the match like I normally do. 2 minutes
    in the match, someone's mic was lagging out and then the game just stopped? Lost all connection to the game and internet. My connection to my internet was lost, but my friend's wife's computer was still connected to the net and my niece's wifi was still connected
    to the net. After about 10 minutes was finally able to re-connect and back in tanks, "Gold Purchasing is not available at this time" is still posting in the log and I have no clue what's going on? So just shooting this out and seeing if anyone has any thoughts
    or suggestions?

    :)
     
    Damarik, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Damnlag
    Damnlag Guest
    Anyone have Rezurrection?

    It includes all of the Zombie maps from Call of Duty: World at War and 1 new map called Moon. From what I've heard it's pretty good.
     
    Damnlag, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Anyone have Rezurrection?

    I purchased it earlier tonight. First Call of Duty purchase i've ever made haha, but despite the price I actually feel it was worth it. And i'm actually getting some use out of the game haha.

    But anyways does anyone else have it? I would like some cool people to play it with Anyone have an Idea? :D you dont have to be a Zombie god haha as long as your having fun is all that matters in my book. But I dont really enjoy playing with randoms.
    Too many idiots and I dont like being social with randoms. But anyways if you wanna play shoot me a FR or invite ^_^
     
    MoshedBrotatoe, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. RMTS1996
    RMTS1996 Guest

    Anyone have an Idea?

    Having the same problem with trying to putchade gold and it stating “gold purchasing is unavailable at this time”. Hard reset and wifi disconnect doesn’t sort this problem out so maybe a problem with their servers (again)?
     
    RMTS1996, Mar 21, 2018
    #4
  5. RMTS1996 Win User

    Anyone have an Idea?

    Having the same problem with trying to putchade gold and it stating “gold purchasing is unavailable at this time”. Hard reset and wifi disconnect doesn’t sort this problem out so maybe a problem with their servers (again)?
  6. HomelandDefense Win User

    Anyone have any idea when?

    it will have its own forum. These things just take forever now that the new forums up here.
  7. gameshoes3003 Win User

    Anyone have any idea when?

    It should at least be out by November...
  8. Poofius Win User

    Anyone have any idea when?

    When they first changed the forums there was a MW3 one but they had since changed it to MW2.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Anyone have any idea when?

    The MW2 forum doubles as the MW3 forum. I dont know if they will give Mw3 its own forum but this place is dead and so will those forums
Thema:

Anyone have an Idea?

Loading...
  1. Anyone have an Idea? - Similar Threads - Anyone Idea

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. I forgot my Access pin I can't remove my account does anyone have any ideas

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Access pin I can't remove my account does anyone have any ideas: I do not remember my Access pin to be able to remove my account does anyone have any ideas because it's not the same thing as your passkey pin you are not prompt with just providing a password for...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. I keep getting a dev error on call of duty modernwarfare 3 anyone have any ideas on what is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a dev error on call of duty modernwarfare 3 anyone have any ideas on what is...: I keep getting dev errors on call of duty modernwarfare 3 Xbox console any advice would be appreciated 3084d7ee-7b53-4733-b641-897e1ab7e38d
  10. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c