Anyone have a fix for right stick not working on any controller and system?

Discus and support Anyone have a fix for right stick not working on any controller and system? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My right stick on my controller is not working and this is with multiple different controllers and even different Xboxes. It seems to be an account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MONEYSHOT619, May 15, 2023.

1. MONEYSHOT619
    MONEYSHOT619 Guest

My right stick on my controller is not working and this is with multiple different controllers and even different Xboxes. It seems to be an account issue is all that I can think of and I am frustrated with no fix. I have tried every thing from restarting my controller with a reset and even wiping my Xbox and starting from scratch. I have updated my controllers and even tried turning the magnifier on and off. Every step I could find is not working and support said to unplug my Xboxes for 12 hours. I am hoping there is someone that can help with this issue. Thank you

:)

MONEYSHOT619, May 15, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello MONEYSHOT619, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your controllers.

I don't believe there is any issue related to the stick not working that would be related to a software problem. However, I would recommend checking out the Accessories App in the console settings to see if the stick is responsive there.

If it is not then it may be a hardware issue that would need to be repaired or replaced.
  3. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Hello,

I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the stick as a DPad. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox
    settings.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Are there any solutions?

I am using a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. The Fight Stick has a small switcher for changing the controls of the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick).

Thanks in advance.
    Hi there ;)

Did you try changing usb ports? Maybe using the ports on the back will work
  4. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

something to think about xbox

A system like that could be useful. Would not take much to recognize that the controller is not in the correct position and is sticking or just not right. Same with the triggers or buttons. I could see that being done easy. But it would not be very useful
    for things that one could do to fix them since they are not going to tell you things to do internally obviously. I had a few 360 controllers with drift in the right stick and I would use sticks from other controllers and replace them. Had to solder the good
    stick in place and reassemble the controller. MS is not going to put things like that in the troubleshooting/fix recommendations.

And pretty much it is easy to tell if something is not working correctly. At that point there is limited things one could do to fix it themselves. Generally I find if someone is so inclined to fix it they probably would not need such an app or troubleshooting.
  5. EtagLive Win User

Modern warfare on Xbox one x issue

I know a couple of people who have seen that Modern Warfare seems to think that the controller right analogue stick is moving left/right. The controller works fine in other games and it is a know issue apparently. Hopefully the next major patch will
    fix these issues
  6. ClintDrummond Win User

Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still

I was playing Vanguard last night and mid game I couldn't turn right or do anything with the right stick, I switched to a second controller and it still didn't work. I reset the xbox and it still was happening with both controllers but if I go into test mode they work with no issue at all. I tried unlugging the console and resetting the controllers but this had no effect either.

As my series X is a month old this is fairly frustrating......anyone have any solutions or advice?
Thema:

1. Anyone have a fix for right stick not working on any controller and system? - Similar Threads - Anyone fix right

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  5. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  6. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  7. Anyone know how to fix this on pc game bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this on pc game bar?: I’m getting an error whenever I try to join or create a party on Xbox game bar and it makes it so I can’t talk to anyone for longer than like 5 seconds without a long cut out. submitted by...
  8. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  9. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working: Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years...
  10. does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...: hey, my Xbox was working perfectly fine for a long time whenever I just woke up and turned it on none of the three USB ports were giving power to anything I had plugged into it so I tried...