Anyone has problem re-downloading Game With Gold (Lococycle) ?

Discus and support Anyone has problem re-downloading Game With Gold (Lococycle) ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone facing this issue of re-downloading game with gold (lococycle) after you have uninstalled it from your xbox ? My xbox one is showing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OppositeBobcat8, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Anyone has problem re-downloading Game With Gold (Lococycle) ?

Anyone facing this issue of re-downloading game with gold (lococycle) after you have uninstalled it from your xbox ? My xbox one is showing the following without any tab to install/download. I have tried to re-install it from my microsoft account but
    it is not pushing it to my device.

Anyone has problem re-downloading Game With Gold (Lococycle) ? [​IMG]

:)

OppositeBobcat8, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Game Error

I'm getting a Game Error: The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again. every time I try to start the game.

I have tried deleting and downloading about 15 times, clearing the cache, re-downloading the system dashboard update, and re-downloading my profile, but nothing has worked. Anyone with any ideas on what to do here?

Stevetrojanman, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Regarding Assassin's Creed I GWG - error 0x803F8001

Games with Gold | Xbox Live

I would try re-downloading your games with gold from the website instead off the console. I've never had this problem happen to me when it comes to GWG. Then check your xbox it should downloading or on the ready to instal list.

InugamiTheHound, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Spazpol
    Spazpol Guest

The game wasn't huge, but what % of free space do you currently have on your console?

Spazpol, Jul 18, 2018
  5. Hey, Opposite, it seems like you own the game so you may want to try this to re-install it again: Go to the
    My games & apps and select the game title from the
    Ready to install section. Also, check to be sure you have space left on your hard drive for the installation and updates! Here is a link to help: Installing Games on Xbox One

- Nozzle

At the Nozzle, Jul 19, 2018
  6. Thank you for the response. My drive is only about 75% full. And this game (lococycle) is not listed in
    Ready to install section in my account, I have to search for it in Microsoft store in order to see the screen I have attached.

BTW, I have already contacted Microsoft support and went thru a set of standard procedures to clear cache/reset my xbox one. However, it is still not resolved.

In additional, the support team has asked me to repurchase it as they would refund the amount I paid. I did. After all these hassles, I am still not able to download it here in Singapore.

Did Microsoft server remove this Game with Gold from Singapore region such as now I am not able to download it anymore ?

I know this game is not fantastic but my worry here is that will Microsoft just removing those digital rights that you owned as they wished.

This make digital download purchase kind of unsecure as compare with a DISC copy.

OppositeBobcat8, Jul 19, 2018
  7. Spazpol
    Spazpol Guest
    That may be part of the issue actually. It could potentially not be able to be downloaded in Singapore (Not sure why it would not be able to, but I do know some region games are locked to only be downloading if you are with an IP address based in that region,
    so I could see the inverse being the case). Try switching your region to something like US and see if it says you can download it? Here is the link to the game in the US region store:

Buy LocoCycle - Microsoft Store

Spazpol, Jul 19, 2018
  8. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest

go to my game and apps tab

pa1blo, Jul 21, 2018
  9. Thank you to all who have responded. I finally managed to download it after changing my region to US. After downloading it and switching my region back to Singapore. I am able to run it under the singapore region. I am not sure why is there a need for
    region as User can easily switch it. This will allow them to buy and download game not available in their region. And also to buy from the cheapest region when there is a sale. Any legal issue here ? Or will Microsoft ban those users doing it.

OppositeBobcat8, Nov 2, 2018
  10. OppositeBobcat8 Win User

Thank you to all who have responded. I finally managed to download it after changing my region to US. After downloading it and switching my region back to Singapore. I am able to run it under the singapore region. I am not sure why is there a need for
    region as User can easily switch it. This will allow them to buy and download game not available in their region. And also to buy from the cheapest region when there is a sale. Any legal issue here ? Or will Microsoft ban those users doing it.
  11. pa1blo Win User

go to my game and apps tab
  12. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey, Opposite, it seems like you own the game so you may want to try this to re-install it again: Go to the
    My games & apps and select the game title from the
    Ready to install section. Also, check to be sure you have space left on your hard drive for the installation and updates! Here is a link to help: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/install-games

- Nozzle
  13. Spazpol Win User

The game wasn't huge, but what % of free space do you currently have on your console?
  14. Spazpol Win User

That may be part of the issue actually. It could potentially not be able to be downloaded in Singapore (Not sure why it would not be able to, but I do know some region games are locked to only be downloading if you are with an IP address based in that region,
    so I could see the inverse being the case). Try switching your region to something like US and see if it says you can download it? Here is the link to the game in the US region store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lococycle/br3fwzmh6zcz
Thema:

1. Anyone has problem re-downloading Game With Gold (Lococycle) ? - Similar Threads - Anyone has problem

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  9. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  10. Has anyone else had this problem with Discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had this problem with Discord?: Every time I go to join a VC from Xbox or even transfer, it will never connect and ends up just disconnecting. Ive tried every single fix I could find but nothing seems to work. This has been...