Anyone got any idea why my Xbox series S keeps restarting at exactly midnight every night!?...

Discus and support Anyone got any idea why my Xbox series S keeps restarting at exactly midnight every night!?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone got any idea why my Xbox series S keeps restarting at exactly midnight every night!? It is driving me crazy! 1caf8d12-9ede-4cc8-b55e-e04ae4148ea8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C M PELL, Dec 30, 2022.

1. C M PELL
    C M PELL Guest

Anyone got any idea why my Xbox series S keeps restarting at exactly midnight every night!?...

Anyone got any idea why my Xbox series S keeps restarting at exactly midnight every night!? It is driving me crazy!

:)

C M PELL, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Anyone got any idea why my Xbox series S keeps restarting at exactly midnight every night!? It is driving me crazy!

Hi C M PELL,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi C M PELL,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are experiencing that your Xbox Series S will turn on or restart automatically at exactly the same time, every midnight. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. When did the issue start?
    2. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    3. What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

• changing the power settings to instant on and powering off the system
    Hold Xbox button on the controller -> Select "Turn off console"

--> Repro rate 3/3

Failure Conditions

The system will boot back up within 20 seconds if the system:

- Is set to energy saving mode and powered off via the power options accessed via the controller as well as the settings app

- Is set to instant on mode and is powered off via the Full shutdown option in the settings app.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. PsychoticRaptor Win User

Looking To Start a Friend Group for Raids and High Level Co-op

I'm a lvl 26 hunter and am very interested in this idea...my problem is my work schedule, I'm online every night at midnight central time, and every weekend, hit me up if this works for anyone
  5. Mark Wolfsbauer Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

Hi all,

I am having the same problem on an Xbox Series S. I found that closing the game and restarting (not quick resume) fixes it. No idea why this is happening.

M
  6. Mouthwash92 Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

Unfortunately, I have tried every one of those methods and none have worked, should I trade the Xbox in with a new Midnight Drive Xbox Series S?
Thema:

1. Anyone got any idea why my Xbox series S keeps restarting at exactly midnight every night!?... - Similar Threads - Anyone got idea

2. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  3. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  4. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  5. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  6. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...
  7. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...
  8. Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?: Hey I’ve been trying to play minecraft for a few weeks now but everyday my world quits it’s self and says “minecraft is unable to save your world we will redirect you to the main menu to clear...
  9. I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.: So its a long story excuse me but I was playing minecraft almost a month and a half ago and someone sent in the public chat in the game that they are doing a giveaway and to join the giveaway I...
  10. I got a duplicate ban for the same offense and they rejected my appeal. Is there anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a duplicate ban for the same offense and they rejected my appeal. Is there anyone...: I got a coms ban last week for a message i sent my friend. Shouldn't have done it and got an 8 day coms ban. Fair enough I Shouldn't have done it. The ban was lifted on Saturday but i was away all...