Anyone got an answer as to why I have had four back-to-back enforcements placed on my...

Discus and support Anyone got an answer as to why I have had four back-to-back enforcements placed on my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; About 3 weeks ago a random enforcement popped up on my account at first I thought it was just a regular enforcement from someone being salty after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Violet Evergarden2, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Anyone got an answer as to why I have had four back-to-back enforcements placed on my...

About 3 weeks ago a random enforcement popped up on my account at first I thought it was just a regular enforcement from someone being salty after I beat them in a game but no here I am 3 weeks later with four more enforcements not being able to play with my friends and each one saying it's my gamer picture even though the gamer picture I have is a preset made by Microsoft so Microsoft if you're reading it on this I suggest you fix this problem cuz I don't pay $25 a month for BS like this.

:)

Violet Evergarden2, Oct 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Anyone got an answer as to why I have had four back-to-back enforcements placed on my account with no downtime in between each one?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Violet

Would be great to assist you on this one, but no one here including Microsoft agents or customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Galaxywolf07Hampton Win User

Ms bill.info wa

Call me back please. [mod rmeoved]. I have been currently charged today on the 3rd four times and I never purchased anything. $15 four times!!! Would like my money placed back into my bank!!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why have I not got my money back

Hi Stailin4life, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope this helps.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why have I not got my money back

6. HungoverHawkeye Win User

Xbox One connected to internet, but not showing pins or marketplace

Sparky6565's answer shouldn't be marked as a suggested answer as it's not true. My Xbox was turned off after use always.

It's now been four months since I got my replacement and the issue hasn't come back.
Thema:

Anyone got an answer as to why I have had four back-to-back enforcements placed on my...

1. Anyone got an answer as to why I have had four back-to-back enforcements placed on my... - Similar Threads - Anyone got answer

2. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  3. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  4. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  5. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  6. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...
  7. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...
  8. Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?: Hey I’ve been trying to play minecraft for a few weeks now but everyday my world quits it’s self and says “minecraft is unable to save your world we will redirect you to the main menu to clear...
  9. I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.: So its a long story excuse me but I was playing minecraft almost a month and a half ago and someone sent in the public chat in the game that they are doing a giveaway and to join the giveaway I...
  10. I got a duplicate ban for the same offense and they rejected my appeal. Is there anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a duplicate ban for the same offense and they rejected my appeal. Is there anyone...: I got a coms ban last week for a message i sent my friend. Shouldn't have done it and got an 8 day coms ban. Fair enough I Shouldn't have done it. The ban was lifted on Saturday but i was away all...