Anyone found the New Features and Experiences announced in the last ASA-Update Announcement

Discus and support Anyone found the New Features and Experiences announced in the last ASA-Update Announcement in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. I didn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Dec 8, 2022.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

Anyone found the New Features and Experiences announced in the last ASA-Update Announcement

New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview.

I didn't find anything new yet. Someone of you maybe?

submitted by /u/Pschirki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pschirki, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Da Wife Said No Win User

Todays update???

Usually when there is not a big announcement with an update.... it is just an update to help get things ready for the next update that will add new features.
  3. wolfdre2011 Win User

Gamescom Console Bingo

Xbox

-------------------------

Reverses another policy: price no. they show how awesome the kinect is.

Exclusive Games Announced - 3 new ip's

Full Kinect Games announced (Not including Sports Rivals) - 5

New Entertainment Partnerships Announced - 5

Exclusive Game Features Announced 10

Kinectless SKU announced - no.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Gamescom Console Bingo

Xbox

Reverses another policy (including console price) -wont happen

Exclusive Games Announced - 2

Full Kinect Games announced (Not including Sports Rivals) - 0

New Entertainment Partnerships Announced - 0

Exclusive Game Features Announced (Including DLC, Modes, Characters and Abilities AND time sensitive exclusives) -

Kinectless SKU announced - 0

Sony DONT CARE AS GAYSTATION IS ***

Disses Microsoft/Xbox in their press conference -

Exclusive Games Announced -

New Entertainment Partnerships Announced(Not including Viacom) -

Exclusive Game Features Announced (Including DLC, Modes, Characters and Abilities AND time sensitive exclusives) -

Announces dedicated servers for all developers -

Announces console release for more countries than Xbox One -

Nintendo

Announce a price drop for the WiiU -

Announce a new add on for the WiiU -

Announce a new version of the Wii -

Games announced for WiiU that aren't Mario/Zelda/Lego -

Announces WiiU Fit or something similar -

Games announced that are ports of already released games on other formats -

In General

Fez 2 is back on -

Crackdown 3 announced -

New Fable announced -

Gran Turismo for PS4 announced -

Far Cry 4 announced -

Dates

Xbox One -

PS4 -
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?

As mentioned above, it was added with an update in 2023. As it's a new feature, it's not something they've announced they'll be removing any time soon.
  6. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

Gamescom Console Bingo

Xbox

Reverses another policy (including console price) - NO

Exclusive Games Announced - 3

Full Kinect Games announced (Not including Sports Rivals) - 2

New Entertainment Partnerships Announced - 1

Exclusive Game Features Announced (Including DLC, Modes, Characters and Abilities AND time sensitive exclusives)-7

Kinectless SKU announced - NO

Sony

Disses Microsoft/Xbox in their press conference - 4

Exclusive Games Announced - 4

New Entertainment Partnerships Announced(Not including Viacom) - 0

Exclusive Game Features Announced (Including DLC, Modes, Characters and Abilities AND time sensitive exclusives) -6

Announces dedicated servers for all developers - NO

Announces console release for more countries than Xbox One - YES

Nintendo

Announce a price drop for the WiiU - YES

Announce a new add on for the WiiU - NO

Announce a new version of the Wii - NO

Games announced for WiiU that aren't Mario/Zelda/Lego - 3

Announces WiiU Fit or something similar - NO

Games announced that are ports of already released games on other formats - 2

In General

Fez 2 is back on - YES

Crackdown 3 announced - YES

New Fable announced - YES

Gran Turismo for PS4 announced - NO

Far Cry 4 announced - NO

Dates

Xbox One - 05/11/13 (UK DATE)

PS4 - 22/11/13 (UK DATE)
Thema:

1. Anyone found the New Features and Experiences announced in the last ASA-Update Announcement - Similar Threads - Anyone found Features

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  5. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  6. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  7. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  8. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  9. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  10. HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION??: This is so annoying. It’s like stuck to PSN account and i haven’t been able to play for years now. 8af30f7c-6d76-488d-863f-01f413563f58