Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

Discus and support Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZONTOR SHWAA 53, May 14, 2024.

1. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App.

I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is an intermittent issue happening at roughly 20 minute intervals I don't know how long the trace lasts.

This issue is only relevant to series X for me ,but just one of a catalogue of many ,most of which I have reported.

I will no longer be filling in surveys as I consider it pointless if I receive no response or acknowledgement.

:)

ZONTOR SHWAA 53, May 14, 2024
  2. ZONTOR SHWAA 53 Win User

Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

Thanks for responding Rodrigo.

Sadly the formula you offer makes no difference.

I just briefly experienced it so started a report a problem ,but as these things tend to happen there wasn't a repeat of the issue.

As I stated it's an intermittent issue where sometimes I can watch Youtube without any stuttering sound which lasts about 2 minutes.

This is the second series x I have experienced it on.

Not even a factory reset solves the problem and I'm talking about a FULL reset which apart from the inconvenience of reinstalling some apps including the Youtube one I have been forced to try.

Along with the dvr corruption and virtual keyboard issues which I have both reported is bringing me closer to leaving Microsoft Gaming err I mean Xbox altogether.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi ZONTOR, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  4. codey strong Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

Xbox series x

Only when playing call of duty, I reset my controller settings on the accessory’s app lastnight and it fixed it temporarily than it happened again a hour after playing, seems to be intermittent
  5. EricDebroux Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

I have the same issue since the latest Youtube app update (11/22) on my Series X.

Upon every boot, when entering the app, i must re-allow Youtube on Xbox on the google website.

Tried reinitializing the app, deleting it, then reinstalling, to no avail.
  6. Mr H Cave Man Win User

Audio issues with my xbox one

I have similar issues with audio, as it works intermittently between various apps. I have an Xbox One S connected to a Vizio V Series V655-H9 running the ARC to an LG SN7R soundbar. The crazy thing is sometimes everything works the discreet audio & encoding for Dolby Atmos & DTS: X; yet often everything goes effectively MUTE. Case in point using YouTube with perhaps Uncompressed Stereo then shotting over to Blu-Ray with a DTS: X track and then on to Netflix using Atmos and back the system trips up. 1st time I set up everything, things just worked and everything seemed fine; apps auto-adjusted, audio decoded over the passthrough ARC. It all gave me no problems. Now I have to switch settings manually on both the TV and the Xbox and often a setup I was literally just previously using in the same sitting; after jumping from content, regardless of the app or game, the console loses audio. Bitstream / PCM, discreet audio vs stereo sound, shot even HDMI or Optical... I don't care anymore I just want sound at this point and a little consistency when I switch from HBO Max to Youtube or Spotify
Thema:

1. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X? - Similar Threads - Anyone experiencing intermittent

2. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  3. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...
  4. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  5. Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into...
  6. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  7. is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2?: so, every time I load my game up none of my notifications come through and everyone in my lobby is muted. I cannot send out invites or accept another invite. also, everyone name is showing red and...
  8. Has Anyone Experienced This?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Anyone Experienced This?: Fight Night Champion is not working. When I try to log in via xbox 360 guide, it shows a message that says “Can’t connect to xbox live. Select test connection to troubleshoot your connection.”...
  9. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  10. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...