Anyone experience a audio delay issue recently?

Discus and support Anyone experience a audio delay issue recently? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Series X is plugged in with HDMI into my RCA television. Recently I noticed that when I play my xbox for a extended period of time, or leave the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WalkerTSmith, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Anyone experience a audio delay issue recently?

My Series X is plugged in with HDMI into my RCA television. Recently I noticed that when I play my xbox for a extended period of time, or leave the console running for a bit. Audio will start to delay. Unnoticeable at first, but later it can get to about a 7 second delay between someone saying something and the audio coming out the TV. This doesn't happen with my Switch nor PS4, and turning my TV off and then back on solves the issue for a bit. The delay does come back everytime though. Could this be my HDMI cable maybe?

submitted by /u/WalkerTSmith
    [link] [comments]

/u/WalkerTSmith, Oct 11, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Why am I experiencing unusual audio-delay while streaming on console?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be several reasons for audio delay while streaming on console, including:

Network Latency: Latency in your network connection can cause audio delay. Check if you have a stable and fast internet connection.

Console performance: The performance of your console can affect the quality of your stream. Make sure your console is not overheating and has enough resources for streaming.

Encoding settings: The quality and bitrate of your encoding settings can affect the delay. Experiment with different encoding settings to find the optimal balance between quality and delay.

Audio source: The audio source can cause delay. Make sure your audio source is set up correctly and that there are no conflicting devices.

Software issues: Software bugs or compatibility issues can also cause delay. Check for any updates available for your streaming software and console.
  3. Paul Lazarou Win User

xbox tv problem

Audio delay, meaning the audio is delayed to match the picture.
  4. BodyBag UK Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Sky HD box to Xbox One input, xbox output to tv. no splitters. I have no external sound system so delay is on hdmi audio. Sky HD direct to TV has no audio/video sync issues, audio delay is only present with Xbox one in the circuit.
  5. ELVIS7 Win User

Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues

Interesting post, thank you for trying and posting your findings.

I've had the audio delay issue for years and tried everything. I had the nu8000 Samsung TV before and recently got the qn90b and the issue is still present.

My set up is, Xbox series x > qn90b > onkyo 676.

If I do 5.1, stereo uncompressed, mono, there's no delay. There is only an audio delay with dolby atmos for home theatre option.

Your suggestion does not work on my end however, because the only way I can set the qn90b to pass-through is if I unselect the dolby atmos option under it, which allows me to change audio output format from auto or pcm, to pass-through but when I do that, the Xbox series x no longer detects my set up as dolby 5.1/7.1/atmls capable and says not supported so I can't even force the Xbox to output atmos.

As for the qn90b audio delay option, it's already at 0, and the delay is very noticeable in shooter games, but especially while watching movie.
  6. Evan95_19 Win User

Xbox Series S youtube audio issues

I'm sorry but this didn't work either, I'm still having the audio delay issue
Thema:

Anyone experience a audio delay issue recently?

1. Anyone experience a audio delay issue recently? - Similar Threads - Anyone experience audio

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  5. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  8. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  9. Anyone else experience this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else experience this?: I’m having two Microsoft charges each to to the amount of £27.99. Which were passed to O2. I am not aware of any purchase in the past 2 months. 9ceeb15f-c80f-4fe0-977a-7e00e80cc528
  10. Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...: Alpha Skip Ahead here. When I turn on my Xbox Series X, the whole home screen takes a long time to completely load. Search for game updates, the same thing. Even simple things like profiles and...