Anyone else's Rewards totally broken?

Discus and support Anyone else's Rewards totally broken? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So February started and in the last 3 days I've unlocked 7 achievements but the February 2000 points reward hasn't counted a single one of them. All... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by carlhelps, Feb 4, 2023.

1. carlhelps
    carlhelps Guest

So February started and in the last 3 days I've unlocked 7 achievements but the February 2000 points reward hasn't counted a single one of them. All the other elements are tracking but the achievement element isn't. I also haven't been able to claim the Achieve more, Earn more 50 points either. I've tried rebooting the console, clearing the cache and rebooting, reinstalling the app, basically everything other than a factory reset on the console. I've seen others on the Pure Xbox Facebook page saying theirs is stuck at 1 so don't think it's anything to do with the console.

:)

carlhelps, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Carlhelps, Rewards has different support than Xbox support, you will have to click on link below log into your account and fill out the form with your request.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. Ch3m Win User

360 feezing anyone?

Why would anyone buy this for the 360? It's like buying a totaled ferrari.. It's a ferrari but it looks like crap and it's broken.
  4. kev edin Win User

Xbox ambassador abuse

If you feel this ambassador or anyone has broken the Microsoft code of conduct then they should be reported, just like anyone else.

I'm sorry this has happened to you đź‘Ť
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Are 4k game captures broken for anyone else?

Hi,

I have no idea when the problem will be solved. Sorry i can not give you any more information..

Info:

To record game clips in higher resolution, you'll need to navigate to the Settings app of your console and manually enable the feature. By doing so, it also reduces how long temporarily recorded footage is saved from five minutes, down to two.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the Guide.
    2. Scroll across to the System tab.
    3. Select All settings.
    4. Scroll down to the Preferences tab.
    5. Choose Broadcast & capture.
    6. Navigate to Game clip resolution.
    7. Select 1080p SDR.
    After enabling this option, all footage captured via Game DVR going forward will be recorded at 1080p resolution. To revert back to your previous resolution do the same as above but select your previous Resolution.
  6. Pete5401 Win User

Is anyone else sick and tired of their broken console?

I'm also sick and tired of seeing the same error message... XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES DOWN!!

it's beyond a joke, we do not receive the service we pay for.

It's a broken product and never works when you want it to we pay a lot of money for an xbox when we should be all spending it on a service that works! Say for example... playstation network!
Thema:

1. Anyone else's Rewards totally broken? - Similar Threads - Anyone else's Rewards

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted ÂŁ193 for a ÂŁ200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?: I recently moved to the Isle of Man from the UK and since I have not been able to access the Microsoft Rewards as it keeps saying "oops it looks like your on the go". I've changed my location...