Anyone else Xbox Series X crashing 5 times in a row when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

Discus and support Anyone else Xbox Series X crashing 5 times in a row when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need to constantly restart the xbox after evry crash. There are times when the whole xbox just shuts down on its own. Only happens when i play that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andres Martinez2, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Anyone else Xbox Series X crashing 5 times in a row when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

Need to constantly restart the xbox after evry crash. There are times when the whole xbox just shuts down on its own. Only happens when i play that specific game

:)

Andres Martinez2, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  3. ncgfuelld Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

[/quote]It was the Best of all Call of Duty's! including another someone else pointed out that you skipped
    The Big Red 1!
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]It was the Best of all Call of Duty's! including another someone else pointed out that you skipped
    The Big Red 1!

[/quote]but I replied 2 or 3 posts after that I haven't played them so it would be frivolous if I commented on them.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Anyone else Xbox Series X crashing 5 times in a row when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

Hi Andres!

Sorry to hear about the issue. When the game had a new update few days ago or that was yesterday, there was a known issue about that particular game crashing. It's currently resolved based on the Xbox Live Status here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Let's refresh the game by clearing its local data.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.
  6. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Your Top 5 Games of 2011

1. Saints Row The Third

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3

(The Rest Of My List Is Not From 2011 But I Got Them In 2011)

3. Grand Theft Auto IV

4. Saints Row 2

5. Saints Row
Thema:

1. Anyone else Xbox Series X crashing 5 times in a row when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2? - Similar Threads - Anyone else Series

2. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  5. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  6. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...
  7. Elite Series 2, Anyone Else Having Issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2, Anyone Else Having Issues?: Hi. Is anyone else having issues with the Elite Series 2 after the latest insider firmware build for it? Namely having to hold down the "letter" buttons for a single press, no matter where you...
  8. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  9. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  10. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...