Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

Discus and support Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TheOnlyMason22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheOnlyMason22, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

/u/TheOnlyMason22, Feb 7, 2020
  2. l Liv l Win User

Enforcement United/Ambassador Program Error

is also telling me i'm not an ambassador.. anyone else still having this problem?
  3. Bradleyds Win User

I didn't get the Specialization Priority Alpha email?

I played the day and night it came out and i still don't have a code for that. Can anyone tell me a way i can let them know? Or if anyone else is having this problem?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Is anyone else having a problem with the store on xbox

5. Ewoody147 Win User

I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

Hello, i have tried both of these methods already and it still doesn’t t work. I watched a video on power cycling the xbox but before he did it he couldn’t record on any games but for me its just roblox and every other game works. I don’t know if its just roblox or there’s something wrong with my xbox but i cant find anyone else with the same problem and have a solution. If you have anything else i can try please tell me and ill try it. Thanks
  6. l6oz Slurpee Win User

Anyone else have this same problem as me?

I had the same problem with my old controller and to fix I just plugged it in to the console and then unplugged it when it was connected, but you would have to do it every time it doesn't want to connect to the console.
Thema:

Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

1. Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have... - Similar Threads - Anyone else still

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  5. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  10. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...