Anyone else still having pc issues with the Xbox app?

Discus and support Anyone else still having pc issues with the Xbox app? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Almost 24 hours the xbox app has been giving me generic errors saying "check internet" blah blah blah though I am updated, even reinstalled the app and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iMoRtAL bANdaiD, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Anyone else still having pc issues with the Xbox app?

Almost 24 hours the xbox app has been giving me generic errors saying "check internet" blah blah blah though I am updated, even reinstalled the app and still not able to play any games...

:)

iMoRtAL bANdaiD, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

not seen any issues with it for connection and starting games, still a lame duck but working.
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello iMoRtAL bANdaiD,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your issue!

Before we investigate, are you still experiencing this problem?

If so, can you install and play games from the Microsoft Store app?

Also, can you verify that your Windows has been updated?

Please let us know,

4. mobber-E3E955E3-AEDE Win User

When laptop PC screen turns off, XB1 audio becomes garbled during other active apps

Still happening.

I can't have the TV app on in the background anymore (the connected PC needs to save power/screen). More convenient to just 'quit' the TV app when done...

Anyone else having this issue?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Is anyone else having this issue on Xbox app?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ZanderBartelt, your system would be Android or IOS, you mention that you have already tried some procedures, you have already tried to remove the login and cache information from the apps on the phone, sometimes they may be preventing the App from working.
  6. POOCD Win User

Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly

No one else has this issue? Has anyone here tried to look at a screenshot from an Xbox on the PC Xbox app?

If it really is just me, perhaps it's my video card, but since this is the only app with this issue, I'm not convinced this isn't an app issue.

I have looked at all the generic troubleshooting below and none of it seems to help.
Thema:

1. Anyone else still having pc issues with the Xbox app? - Similar Threads - Anyone else still

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  10. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...