Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022?

Discus and support Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play for more than 5 minutes at a time without constant crashing. Tried all the solutions. Heard they're updating for the new gen consoles with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reveredgamer88, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022?

I can't play for more than 5 minutes at a time without constant crashing. Tried all the solutions. Heard they're updating for the new gen consoles with some new content too in 2023. Is that true?

:)

Reveredgamer88, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.

Also, yes, according to Bethesda it will come this coming 2023. For your reference, you can check this link: https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/jfwd8Ps...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. gambit 1960 Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

I purchased Fallout 4 online on November 12 2015 and still have yet to recieve my code for fallout 3...could we get a little help resolving these issues please?
  4. Trenton Gallagher Win User

YouTube is giving me an error message on Microsoft Edge version 107 on Xbox

Yes, I still need assistance with this issue.

The issue began to occur when the November 2022 update to Xbox which also updated Microsoft edge was released. I believe the issue started happening around September 2022 but it got worse following November 2022 in which YouTube will throw an error message stating that an error occurred, please try again later along with a randomly generated Playback id when the user lowers the video resolution to 480p causing the video player to briefly buffer every few seconds and even the video being paused still flickers. The issue never happened prior to September 2022 and I believe that the September 2022 update introduced this bug only to get worse by the time the November 2022 Update was released.
  5. max72well Win User

Fallout 3 Code - Not Received

Same here purchased fallout 4 on the 8th November still no fallout 3 code
  6. Lonnie Spurell Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 not installing on Series S/X? 11/2022

The title should be 'Left 4 Dead/Series S not installing' and the date submission is 11/15/2022.
Thema:

1. Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022? - Similar Threads - Anyone else still

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  10. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...