Anyone else seeing a drop in gamerscore?

Discus and support Anyone else seeing a drop in gamerscore? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Logged in this morning to see my gamerscore has randomly dropped from 111,535 to 92,030, with quite a few games showing as 0/1000. From... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WalmsLo, Apr 3, 2021.

1. /u/WalmsLo
    /u/WalmsLo Guest

/u/WalmsLo, Apr 3, 2021
  2. zopen117 Win User

Gamerscore

Has anyone else noticed that their gamerscore has dropped right down all of a sudden for no reason?
    never happened in 5 years
  3. HalfChaosnova Win User

hello i am having problems with my gamer score rest

I am guessing that only you can see your modded gamerscore and everyone else can see your new gamerscore? So on your profile, you will see your modded gamerscore and your new gamerscore. But anyone else that views your profile will see the new gamerscore
    only. I hope that makes sense. I assume its just for your reference.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Anyone else seeing this?

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

Sounds like the work of the Illuminati.

[/quote]

Lets not start that.....
  5. FFFreak1129 Win User

Anyone else seeing this?

I've noticed that before. Its just some bug I think.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

Anyone else seeing this?

I have done so 5 times already. It gets to around 60% downloaded and then stops. I clear cache and try again, and it's like trying to download via dial up. Takes 4 hours just to get some 5% of the content.
Thema:

1. Anyone else seeing a drop in gamerscore? - Similar Threads - Anyone else seeing

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%: Boot Xbox and go to the Microsoft Store. Select Subscriptions. This triggers a Store update on my system where I see the progress bar in the Guide. Return Home and go to My Games & Apps. I see a...
  10. Would anyone else like to see 4wd/2wd mode in Forza 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would anyone else like to see 4wd/2wd mode in Forza 5?: Wondering if anyone else would like to have the ability to switch 4wd to 2wd mode? Think this would be an awesome feature especially on pickups and offroaders. 0b049e1a-1cb5-4fa2-aa33-287aede3fd59