Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

Discus and support Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catsnbikess, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup

submitted by /u/catsnbikess
    [link] [comments]

/u/catsnbikess, Aug 15, 2019
  2. A Daffodil Win User

Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?
    Solved... put the cursor in the middle of the items not on the scroll bar then move up and down with the right stick 😎
  3. CMUchippewa Win User

Unload a game?

I think if it's still loading, then you can push the XBOX button and then the menu button when you get to the home screen. Scroll down and hit quit.
  4. NOML BIGGS Win User

Turtle Beach X07 headset

bump

Anyone else with X07 headset have static/popping when moving around on dashboard menu? Sounds terrible anyone else with any kind of static/popping comment so we can hopefully get this resolved.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Bose QC35 and Xbox one. Can we make them work together?

I have the Bose QC25 headphones, and I get sound through my controller just fine by directly plugging it in with the 2.5mm-to-3.5mm cable the headphones came with.

Have you checked your headset volume settings? When plugged in, double-tap the Xbox guide button, and scroll down to the bottom of the side menu. You should find the headset volume slider.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox One S is stuck in 640x480 resolution mode. Date 9/21/19

Looking at your original post you pretty much covered everything, out of curiosity if you change the output on the Xbox to 720p does that setting stick or does it revert back to the low res output ?

The Xbox can be a fussy piece of kit at times, maybe try setting the output exactly as follows

Go to Settings>Display & Sound>Video Output>Video fidelity & overscan. You should see the word "Display" with a drop down menu under it. The drop down may currently be on "Auto-detect (Recomended)"...
    Click on the drop down menu and scroll down to HDMI. Click on it. A message will pop up that reads, "Override your TV's recommended settings?" Scroll over to Use manual settings and select that. Press B once to go back to the previous screen, and scroll back
    over to the Display word with the drop down menu under it. It should still be set on 640×480... Click the drop down menu and scroll to 1080p and select that.
Thema:

Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

1. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets... - Similar Threads - Anyone else notice

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  5. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  8. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  9. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  10. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...