Anyone else not having a reason for a suspension?

Discus and support Anyone else not having a reason for a suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i got suspended yesterday outta the blue and i checked the website and it said Gamerpic, so i looked at the details section. absolutely nothing? no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Helicopter in nam', Sep 24, 2022.

1. Anyone else not having a reason for a suspension?

i got suspended yesterday outta the blue and i checked the website and it said Gamerpic, so i looked at the details section. absolutely nothing? no reason for why i might've been suspended. Is that a bug or something?

:)

Helicopter in nam', Sep 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Helicopter

As far as I know there is no announcements about false suspension for gamerpics

If possible, please appeal to the enforcement action.

Please note that no one here and even Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to enforcement details.
  3. Smwutches Win User

friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team to possibly lift a suspension. If it's no longer eligible, there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.

Also, it is a violation of the code of conduct to give your account information to anyone else. This is partially the reason.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Customer support for a banned console.

Unfortunately not. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bannings. Anyone else from support would direct you to the suspensions forum to talk to them, but they'll just end up deleting your posts because it would be about console bans.I
    do wish they would at least give a reason the same way they do with account bans.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Is anyone else having....

@ Omicron Reaper,

So how is that being "cut off at the knees"?
  6. Judgmnt Win User

Is anyone else having....

I have connection issues more often when I play solo than when I play with a full or mostly full party...
Thema:

1. Anyone else not having a reason for a suspension? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  5. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  6. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  7. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  8. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  9. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...