Anyone else lose their deluxe dlc and preorder bonus for Jedi Survivor?

Discus and support Anyone else lose their deluxe dlc and preorder bonus for Jedi Survivor? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My deluxe edition dlc and preorder bonuses are gone from Jedi Survivor! I have it for Xbox series X. How do I get it back?!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kazmaroth, May 4, 2023.

1. Kazmaroth
    Kazmaroth Guest

My deluxe edition dlc and preorder bonuses are gone from Jedi Survivor! I have it for Xbox series X. How do I get it back?!

:)

Kazmaroth, May 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you please try deleting your account´s cache?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, look for your bonuses again
  3. WattyNuela Win User

How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the first few missions it went to showing that I didn't and has most of my equipment locked.

4. TipsyDarkmage Win User

I bought Aliens:fireteam elite deluxe edition on preorder but its not given me anything other than the base game

I have had the same issue, as it seems has everyone who preordered the deluxe edition. The Deluxe description only seems to show the main game as in the bundle, and not the preorder bonus and delux content packs. Though these are listed in the store as available if paid for. Looking at the reviews, this glitch has affected all customers who preordered the Deluxe edition.
  5. George Costi Win User

Can you play Jedi survivor on Xbox one x/s?

Starwars jedi survivor xbox one game coming up today xbox I'm happy for it I can't wait for it to play Starwars jedi survivor xbox one game the best game
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

China Rising Release Time

Isnt that preordered DLC bonus? Meaning for free?
Thema:

1. Anyone else lose their deluxe dlc and preorder bonus for Jedi Survivor? - Similar Threads - Anyone else lose

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8