Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

Discus and support Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/warablo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/warablo
    /u/warablo Guest

It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game sharing and auto check up of licenses.

submitted by /u/warablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/warablo, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

since update today, I keep getting kicked out of games

Hey Sam,

Thank you for responding. Since this started happening after a console update, just as XBF Esteban suggested, we would recommend performing a

factory reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select the option which allows you to keep your games and apps. Hope this helps! :D
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Sam!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this kinda thing.

I would say that if this is affecting all your games, it might help you try
    this little trick that I like to do that resolves a bunch of general problems that you may have concerning your console. When you get a chance to goSettings>Disc & Blu-ray>Blu-ray>Persistent
    storage and clear it 3 times. After doing that, go to
    Settings>Network>Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address
    and clear that alternate MAC. The console will say it needs to restart to apply the change, so let it do that and then try the game again when it comes back to the home screen.

If that doesn't affect the situation that you're experiencing, I'd next try what we call a soft reset.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks for the read!
  4. choppyseize Win User

What type of update was it? Game update or console ?
  5. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

I would try doing a hard reset real quick on your console to see if that clears up the issue. Just press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds, then start the system back up.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update? - Similar Threads - Anyone else keep

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8