Anyone else having trouble with crisis 2 remastered achievements not unlocking??

Discus and support Anyone else having trouble with crisis 2 remastered achievements not unlocking?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently played Crysis 2 remastered for the series x. And as well until all of a sudden my game stopped unlocking achievements. I'm on level 9 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthMatt95, Oct 28, 2022.

1. DarthMatt95
    DarthMatt95 Guest

Anyone else having trouble with crisis 2 remastered achievements not unlocking??

So I recently played Crysis 2 remastered for the series x. And as well until all of a sudden my game stopped unlocking achievements. I'm on level 9 and I did not get the story-related achievement for entering the CELL facility.

:)

DarthMatt95, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

DarthMatt, I'm sorry about the situation, friend. Unfortunately, so far there is no procedure that solves the achievement error.

what we can do is try to force this synchrony.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Press the Xbox button > System > Restart console > Restart

After the console turns on again, hold the console's Xbox button (X- or start button) for approximately 10 seconds, the console will restart again.

test this process, and if it doesn't work, you can report it.

I advise you to report it directly to the team

Click the "Report Outage" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

if you want other methods to report, follow the official link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Edgarour Win User

Which game would you love to be remastered?

I would like to see Dino Crisis 2 remastered
  4. kaeruNkame Win User

Will The Kinectless Xbox One Have An Achievement On Its First Day?

Achievement Unlocked - Identity Crisis - 180G
  5. Good Mourning Win User

Apparently not unlocking achievements (SPOILERS)

Mines having the same problem. I had to restart the whole game to get it to work. Has anyone had trouble unlocking the Act 2 achievement?
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

Hello J, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’ve seen that an issue like this occurs when you unlock achievements in more than 1000 games. May I know if is this your case?

Additionally, I would like to confirm, are you able to see progress the right % when looking at your profile on https://account.xbox.com/spashell > achievements?
Thema:

1. Anyone else having trouble with crisis 2 remastered achievements not unlocking?? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  5. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  6. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  7. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  8. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  9. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...