Anyone else having issues with games syncing data?

Discus and support Anyone else having issues with games syncing data? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; None of my digital games will sync data I talked with Xbox Twitter support chat did multiple resets including removing and adding back my profile and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SCSADTA316, Mar 18, 2023.

1. SCSADTA316
    SCSADTA316 Guest

None of my digital games will sync data I talked with Xbox Twitter support chat did multiple resets including removing and adding back my profile and still didn't work. Also having issues with Prime Video app and don't know who to talk to about that Xbox told me to talk to Amazon and vice versa ugh....

:)

SCSADTA316, Mar 18, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try syncing your game progress after that and see if it works.
  3. SCSADTA316 Win User

Thanks that worked which is weird to me because I have had no issues with my wifi I was still able to play gamepass games on the cloud and stream movies
  4. evansupp Win User

"We couldn't get your latest saved data" error?

No matter what game I try to play it will say "syncing data for (insert game here) and then it will either try to sync forever or finally say "we couldn't get your last saved data." Is any one else having these issues? I saw former posts about how this
    happened when Xbox was having server issues but it says all the servers are up and running. Please help!
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

No, I only played on my PC, I don't even have an xbox :D

That's why I'm completly clueless What happened there
    Ah ok, I just assumed you started out on Xbox, with the PC having to sync data,

The only time i have to data sync is when I'm playing from Xbox to PC ( sync happens on PC ) or PC to Xbox ( sync happens on Xbox ),

I don't know why it would need to sync data if you started out and just play on PC,

I'm not sure what else you can try, other than try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if it has any affect or if it fixes the issue.
  6. Sorumeito Win User

I am not shown as online when im signed in, I cant start a party nor am i able to join one

if anyone else is having any issues are you using a network/modem/wifi provider called "windstream" I'm thinking it could by a syncing issues that could be spreading who else has these issues and have wind stream? If not also comment.
Thema:

1. Anyone else having issues with games syncing data? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  3. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  4. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  5. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  6. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  7. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  8. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  9. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  10. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...