Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?

Discus and support Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I updated my Series X recently (I think Tuesday or Wednesday) and noticed some odd behavior since then. The first thing I noticed was the boot up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cory Shaginaw, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?

I updated my Series X recently (I think Tuesday or Wednesday) and noticed some odd behavior since then. The first thing I noticed was the boot up screen sound either changed or is bugged. It’s much shorter than it typically is, and there’s an audible feedback click (like a speaker being plugged in) right before the second half of the sound plays. I use power saver mode, so I’m very accustomed to how it used to sound. The other thing I encountered today was my startup chime randomly turned itself off. I just tried to boot up my console and it didn’t make any noise, which really concerned me for a moment. After booting, rebooting, hard resetting, and unplugging for several minutes to no avail, I finally checked my settings and saw that it somehow turned itself off. It works now, but I know for a fact that I didn’t change that setting. Anyone else experiencing this or any other odd behavior? I’m hoping I’m not the only one. Thanks.

:)

Cory Shaginaw, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cory, a note was made available where it said that the last update had some problems really.

Test this process to verify that the bugs are eliminated.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I'm waiting.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Anyone else having issues since the most recent update?

Are you in the Xbox Insiders program by any chance? Those builds tend to be much more buggy than the official dashboard updates.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

Hello Gonzalo P, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with stage names in Sonic Generations on Series X. Here are some suggestions you could try to fix the issue:

Check for game updates: Make sure you have the latest version of Sonic Generations installed on your Series X. Some issues may be related to known bugs that have been fixed in the most recent updates. Check if there are updates available for the game and install them if necessary.
    Check your console settings: Check your Series Check settings related to screen resolution, video settings, and any other options that may be relevant. Restore default settings if you've made recent changes.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  5. TomGu-CC10283B-3F7C- Win User

After the most recent update issues signing in

I would recommend you delete your profile from your console and then download a new copy of your profile. This will not cause you to lose anything (unless you were offline when you played most recently, in which case you may lose whatever you did while
    offline, including achievements and in some cases game progress). See instructions here:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
  6. xMikeTheRipper Win User

Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?

Day One Edition, it's very old but I take care of my system, don't let it overheat, it's really only been having this issue this year, prior its been perfect, I was subscribed to get updates before anyone else for a long time, but noticed my system was
    having issues like this with the updates, so i opted out and everything was fine for a lonng time, now it's starting up again and seems like it got worse after the most recent update :\
Thema:

1. Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  10. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...