Anyone else having issues in 2023 with the Xbox App, Gaming Services?

Discus and support Anyone else having issues in 2023 with the Xbox App, Gaming Services? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All my games stopped launching and have already tried every possible FAQ Solution (updates, uninstall-reinstall, Registry Edits, Service Stops, etc.)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TABO ORTIZ, Jan 24, 2023.

1. TABO ORTIZ
    TABO ORTIZ Guest

All my games stopped launching and have already tried every possible FAQ Solution (updates, uninstall-reinstall, Registry Edits, Service Stops, etc.) The PC Game Pass games are not launching, and now some steam games are not opening. I have Windows 10.

:)

TABO ORTIZ, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Is anyone else having this issue on Xbox app?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ZanderBartelt, your system would be Android or IOS, you mention that you have already tried some procedures, you have already tried to remove the login and cache information from the apps on the phone, sometimes they may be preventing the App from working.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Anyone else having issues with the YouTube app?

Hello ProgramRAM,

We understand that you've been experiencing an issue within the YouTube app on your Xbox One X console in reference to display glitches.

Are you by any chance a part of the Xbox Insider Program?

If so, this has been a commonly reported problem specifically pertaining to users that are part of the Insider Program.

You can provide this feedback directly through the app so that this occurrence can be addressed, as well as
    visit the Xbox Insiders Reddit page for help on Insider topics.

If you, and your console are not part of the Xbox Insider Program, could you clarify if there have been any other noticeable display glitches when playing 4K games or using 4K content?

Try this for us and then leave reply and we'll get right to you.

Best wishes!
  4. ProgramRAM Win User

Hello ,

We understand that you've been experiencing an issue within the YouTube app on your Xbox One X console in reference to display glitches.

Are you by any chance a part of the Xbox Insider Program?

If so, this has been a commonly reported problem specifically pertaining to users that are part of the Insider Program.

You can provide this feedback directly through the app so that this occurrence can be addressed, as well as
    visit the Xbox Insiders Reddit page for help on Insider topics.

If you, and your console are not part of the Xbox Insider Program, could you clarify if there have been any other noticeable display glitches when playing 4K games or using 4K content?

Try this for us and then leave reply and we'll get right to you.

Best wishes!
    I have signed up for the insider program but so far I have only participated in other programs no insider builds of YouTube or the general console updates just for a few games and no no issues what so ever besides the YouTube app Netflix runs fine games
    in 4K work perfectly.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's a known issue, especially on the One X, that's being worked on. For some people it's also happening on Netlflix.
  6. ManicPAFC Win User

Hi it may be a issue with your 4k settings. I would suggest trying out the troubleshooting guide via the following link

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/troubleshooting-4k-and-hdr-on-xbox-one

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Anyone else having issues in 2023 with the Xbox App, Gaming Services? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  5. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  6. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  7. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  8. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  9. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...