Anyone else have a White flashing screen when playing multiversus matches

Discus and support Anyone else have a White flashing screen when playing multiversus matches in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It happens sometimes and happened tonight but before tonight it hadn't happened for weeks. Hardware or software issue? Multiversus only so far. Also,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Perez2, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Anyone else have a White flashing screen when playing multiversus matches

It happens sometimes and happened tonight but before tonight it hadn't happened for weeks. Hardware or software issue? Multiversus only so far.

Also, It happened at the same time a friend coming online notification popped up too. Probably a coincidence but lots of stuff was happening on the screen and notification popped up maybe causes something?

:)

Matthew Perez2, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It can be an issue with the game only but let’s perform troubleshooting steps. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Austin Bernal Win User

How to fix add new account?

Hi Darhyl, I tried the factory reset and it didn’t work, I’m still getting the white screen flash when I click on the add new button. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

Austin
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Screen flashing white

Let's troubleshoot:

- Unplug your console and power supply from power, leave it for five minutes.

- Try different HDMI inputs on your TV.

- Try different HDMI cables between the Xbox and TV.

- Try a different TV.

If it still flashes white after trying all of the steps above, you may have an internal issue with the console which will likely require it to be repaired by Microsoft. If this is the case, you can schedule a repair online with the console's serial number,
    or contact Xbox Support (phone/chat) for more assistance.

Device Support: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. zzthebutcherzz Win User

This game is a disgrace

mine works too cept getting kicked out of a multiplayer match .....and I find that the loading screens when loading for a online match well they look funny like pixelated they look very different then the loading screens for single player anyone else notice
    this?
  6. IcedAnemone3318 Win User

Still have same issue with white screen where

I'm having the white screen issue when trying to play solitaire. When the advertisement is supposed to load, it goes to a white screen and never loads!
Thema:

1. Anyone else have a White flashing screen when playing multiversus matches - Similar Threads - Anyone else White

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8