Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers?

Discus and support Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Let me give you an example. I'll start playing a game, say, Wild at Heart or Halo or something. I'll pause and disconnect from remote play. when i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/count023, May 5, 2022.

1. /u/count023
    /u/count023 Guest

Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers?

Let me give you an example. I'll start playing a game, say, Wild at Heart or Halo or something. I'll pause and disconnect from remote play. when i reconnect later to resume, the game won't respond to the controller anymore, even though i can dashboard and access everything else. I have to force quit and restart the game for it to recognize the controller. It only seems to happen with remote play.

Anyone else seeing this? Is it just me?

submitted by /u/count023
    [link] [comments]

/u/count023, May 5, 2022
  2. Daniel Masina Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium issue -> Joystick doesn't work

. The Guitar Hero Live dongle was the problem. I removed it and Battlefield recognized the remote control correctly.

Thank you for your attention.

Daniel
  3. tcliche Win User

Xbox one headset stopped working again.

Hi, similar problem here. I have 2 controllers ( 1708, genuine modelMicrosoft, but bought at different time, actually the inside label is slightly different). Since the last Xbox One update (07/21), one of the controller recognize the headsets (I have
    3 different headsets) and work normally. It recognize the headset, provides me with on screen volume... On the other remote, no headset work. None at all. Not recognize, no volume control, no sound, no mic. Both remotes have the latest firmware (3.1.1221.0)
    and I plug my headsets directly in the 3.5mm jack. Help! This seem to be a software/firmware glitch.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

What will be your first Xbox One game?

im just going to watch tv on my xbox one anyone else, sick of people controlling the tv remote.

NOW I
    AM THE TV REMOTE
    !
  5. thesccmguy Win User

Pause button not working on any remote in Netflix app

I have a nyko media remote with a pause/play button for Xbox one. A few weeks ago the pause stopped working in Netflix but works fine in plex. I can pause with the Xbox controller with no issues. Currently we have to stop and then resume the video.
  6. DigitalPirate88 Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Review

I've been playing around with my remote and its great but i have to major complaints that i wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem with. Youtube! it doesn't navigate entirely with youtube, anyone having the same problem? And the volume up and
    down seems a little difficult for the xbox to read.
Thema:

1. Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers? - Similar Threads - Anyone else problem

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  4. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Anyone else of this same problem with accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else of this same problem with accounts?: Why on earth is Microsoft asking for a password for an account I have not made yet?!? I’m trying to make a new account so I don’t have restrictions I can’t get rid of and didn’t even put in there...
  7. Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.: Games with scarlett file name keep crashing. 28751b5d-ef23-441b-b46d-b100fd036ba3
  8. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...
  9. Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?: In Ultimate Word Games, starting today July 28th, I cannot open the daily challenge. Has anyone else had this problem? fdcb0298-194d-443f-a654-5a531aa38172
  10. is anyone else having problems with Diablo 4 preorder items not showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is anyone else having problems with Diablo 4 preorder items not showing up?: My battle pass & my horse from the preorder are not showing up [img] [img] [img] 7219004e-5cf5-4cee-a471-14a7d839f0f3