Anyone else get their saves deleted? (New update)
Discus and support Anyone else get their saves deleted? (New update) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the latest patch/update. I went to play Skyrim and my saves were all gone. Storage on my xbox for this game has suddenly dropped to when it first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nifty Brandon, Dec 9, 2017.
Thema:
Anyone else get their saves deleted? (New update)
Loading...
-
Anyone else get their saves deleted? (New update) - Similar Threads - Anyone else saves
-
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a... -
Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...
in XboX InsidersDid anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who... -
My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?
in XboX InsidersMy Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments] -
Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as... -
Is anyone else having save issues with Xbox Series S?
in XBoX on WindowsIs anyone else having save issues with Xbox Series S?: My Xbox seems to be refusing auto saves and sometimes even manual saves as well I tried to clear local save data I've tried to delete and reinstall my games but nothing seems to be working does... -
Is anyone else’s Xbox 360 cloud saves failing to sync?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs anyone else’s Xbox 360 cloud saves failing to sync?: When I boot up a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series x it’s forcing me to start a new game for every game. b0dea5b3-4442-4d15-9179-2c7e59b243aa -
Anyone else having save data issues?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077... -
Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...
in XBoX on ConsolesAnyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...: I recently purchased a pro controller and the vibration settings are saved to my profile (I want the trigger rumble but not the main) and every single game I've played whether it be through steam...