Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex....

Discus and support Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone else experience their roku T v's overheating while playing X series or it's games for example Gotham Knights?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carlos rosado1, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex....

Does anyone else experience their roku T v's overheating while playing X series or it's games for example Gotham Knights?

:)

carlos rosado1, Nov 30, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex. Gotham knights?)

Is it a TCL? Or hisense you know those are low quality manufacturers right ?

If they are overheating when reducethe resolution or hz
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex. Gotham knights?)

If possible, please try testing with a completely different TV
    And if you have the console very close to the TV try moving it to a different place and try again
  4. carlos rosado1 Win User

Bought the TV in Aug of 2022 tho!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

RokuTVs are typically on the lower end, and it may be beginning to fail.
  6. carlos rosado1 Win User

Started when I bought my Xbox x series and played gotham knights. I have an Onn 50 in roku 4 months old I not sure about the 120hz tho. Not sure about the update.
Thema:

Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex....

1. Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex.... - Similar Threads - Anyone else experienced

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into...
  5. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  6. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  7. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...
  8. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  9. Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?: Every time when I log on to the game it starts to lag then kick me off, I’ve noticed people complaining about it too 3bcb1a6c-e71f-4f7b-80af-601e91f890eb
  10. Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...: Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when installing the game? The error code seems to be 0x87e0000f, but any other game I try to download off game...