Anyone down to play some HC dom??

Discus and support Anyone down to play some HC dom?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im looking for ppl to play with, msg Jayheeez for an inv afa039a2-cfbf-41fc-be9f-6d1ca1fcbdb8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay Huy, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. Jay Huy
    Jay Huy Guest

    Anyone down to play some HC dom??


    im looking for ppl to play with, msg Jayheeez for an inv

    :)
     
    Jay Huy, Jan 18, 2014
    #1
  2. All Female Clan Recruiting. (360)(BO2)

    Does anyone play HC? I'm looking for a clan but I only play HC....
     
    xLovelyDaisyx, Jan 18, 2014
    #2
  3. Looking for players to play with and against.

    I would be down for that. Could always use some good non hackers to play with. Only things is, I don't play HC. I mainly play core SnD...
     
    CocoasaurusRex, Jan 18, 2014
    #3
  4. Namni Win User

    I'm making MW3 Stat Cards for Everyone

    been through it already, I play HC dom, doesn't count as time played on elite for some reason.
  5. Bazinga79 Win User

    Title Update #10 Now Live

    Has anyone tried HC Dom? Is there a respawn delay? Also, are there challenges for it?
  6. paintshield Win User

    not capping the flag just for kills

    The only waty to fix this is to drop the kill score down to 50 in Dom <as it was previously>.

    The cappers have become a free lunch for the TDM guys, plus the lag is far worse in Dom than it is in HC TDM, anyone know why that should be btw?

    They have effectively wrecked the game mode imho.
  7. DyzposableHeroX Win User

    Looking for some cool people to Jam with online!

    Add me, I play mostly HC KC or HC dom
  8. Jumpsteady82 Win User

    Quality vs Quantity: seeking patient teammates for strategic play!

    Team Defender was fun. I played it once to try it out. If they had it in HC, then I would play it. I play HC KC and HC Dom.
Thema:

Anyone down to play some HC dom??

Loading...
  1. Anyone down to play some HC dom?? - Similar Threads - Anyone down play

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Can anyone fix this ? The server was shut down due to exceeding the scripting memory limit.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone fix this ? The server was shut down due to exceeding the scripting memory limit.: Hello Minecraft Support, I am the owner of a Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm, and I am experiencing a critical issue. Today, when I logged into the Realm, I was able to join for a few seconds...
  7. Does anyone else wonder why they shut down the 360 marketplace when they also knew loads of...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else wonder why they shut down the 360 marketplace when they also knew loads of...: Does anyone else wonder why they shut down the Xbox 360 marketplace as because Microsoft is a huge company, one of their consoles not having enough revenue is a bit [mod removed] as Nintendo still...
  8. Is the Xbox Store down for anyone else?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox Store down for anyone else?: I've tried via console and the web. I originally tried to go to Ubisoft+ then tried zbox.com and Xbox.com/store and got the same error, "Something went wrong". Gamepass etc works fine. I...
  9. Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN: Hey Insiders.... Strange Bug or something. I will play the New Resident Evil 4 DLC (Separate Ways) but I can't because the whole Xbox SX shutting down and reboot after I start this Game. New...
  10. has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one...: since the xbox one and xbox series x need an online connection for the initial setup for a force update and requires microsoft account to have a profile on the console which is an xbox network...